Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 Focus Facelift (Mk 3.5) Unveiled

alexp999

If anyone is interested, What Car? are going to do a reader review of a real Focus in the metal months before it goes on sale. All you do is send them an email with your details and they pick some people to invite along.

All the details here: http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/car-invites-preview-2014-ford-focus/1285351?utm_content=buffer2a2a4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I've entered!

Is this no longer available, link doesn't work? ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

No it was a week or two ago

• 3 weeks later...

Just found a pic with a honeycomb grill :D

10294324_745194268845797_780121834276132

Really fancy a Zetec S 1.5 EcoBoost now, lol.

Here is a video which also goes on to show the non touch version of the centre console:

I suspect the silvery colour one in the video would be similar to the Zetec trim we'll inevitably get. Can't say I particularly like the inside of that one in the video, all looks a bit bland and grey unfortunately.

I'm not sure I like the exterior of it in the lighter colours either, especially the back. These are all American cars though, Ford always tweak them slightly for Europe despite being a "global" car so we shall see.

I would be interested in a Zetec S version though which I think would suit the sleeker front end :)

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

I like it! Looks better in the flesh than from the press photos. I still prefer the current Focus front though!

Rumours are growing of an RS model 2017 if its true. My next car!!

• 1 month later...

Found this over at FocusFanatics of a spy shot of a sport trim in China. Really hope this will be the same body kit used on the Zetec S over here, looks really good imo. If it is I think I'm sold on getting a 1.5 Ecoboost Zetec S....

post-17010-0-18674000-1404549476_thumb.j

Spy shots of the new RS dressed up in a standard body, dual exhaust outlets and what appears to be RS front bumper styling under the camo of the front end. Hearing more and more about it being a 2.3L ecoboost

Ford-Focus-RS-0021.jpg

Ford-Focus-RS-003.jpg

Ford-Focus-RS-006.jpg

2016-ford-focus-rs-spy-shots_100470913_l

Ford-Focus-RS-2016-Spy-Photos-10.jpg

2016-ford-focus-rs-spy-shots_100470911_l

It happens to be on my birthday how weird is. I am 25 and I will be 26 on the 27th of march :lol:

Sent from my automated robot M1X-M4573R-700N3Y

I am going to hold off for the ST Diesel version 2nd hand in a few years time. The improvements on the new facelifted version are impressive. The new line of engines I think coupled with the new finishes makes it closer to VW Golf quality, for Ford money. And I like the new front a lot more than the current model.

Btw, mixmasterlooney, I was born on the 27th March as well :)

• Like 1

Hatchback and estate being driven on UK roads (albeit LHD).

2015 Ford Focus:

2015 Ford Focus Estate:

• Like 1

Anyone know if the MK3 facelifted underpinnings will be the same as a MK2 facelifted model?

What I was thinking to do is get a full set of Bilstein Eibach B12 Pro-Kit for my current 2010 MK2 1.6TDCI facelifted and in a few years time, get the St Diesel, then transfer the shocks and springs to it? Would that be something possible or not? Kinda hoping it would be :)

No MK3 was an "All-new" model.

You could swap certain stuff from MK3.5 on to a MK3, but not on to a MK2 as it is a different platform.

That's why we use the MK system, the main digit is the platform, the .5 indicates a facelift of said platform.

• Like 1

Some short vids showing Fords latest tech, demonstrated on the new face-lift (mk 3.5) Focus:

- Advanced Park-Assist, (for perpendicular parking, as well as the already available parallel parking)

- Cross Traffic Alert

- SYNC 2

- Distance Alert and Indication

Saw these on my YouTube feed earlier.

I wondered what the footage from the b roll I posted would be used for.

Nice bit of cheesy acting in there, lol.

• Like 1

Ah shucks! Will just have to wait till I get the next car then - 3 years time Diesel ST in Black most probably :D

• Like 1

Nice bit of cheesy acting in there, lol.

Yeah lol. You should have seen the American ones when they first got the Fiesta! Total cheese fest.

When is the car actually coming into showrooms? I've just sold my Focus as its warranty was up, everything was going rusty and its wheels were rotting away. I was trying to hold on for the new one as they said July, but now I've heard nothing else about it.

My dealer expects demos to arrive in showrooms around September. With orders opening around the same time, possibly October.

Not expecting deliveries till 2015 though. Most factories in Europe shutdown over august, then they need to retool and get ready so there should in theory be a gap between mk3 and mk3.5.

Ford Germany spec and price list has been leaked (including Mondeo):

http://www.motor-talk.de/forum/die-neue-preisliste-vom-focus-und-vom-mondeo-2015-t4992397.html

Says that prices are effective 14/7/14 so maybe there will be some official news today...

Love the front and looks great in that blue colour but I think they could have more with the back light's.

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

It does look fantastic, much better than I thought when it was first unveiled. I want to see what other wheels are available as they've only shown the bigger ones off so far.

That's sales tactics for you !, so when u see the normal wheels they know that your going to hate them ! So outcome the options list ! Cha-ching!

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

You can see some shots of the wheels which will be available in Germany on the spec sheet linked to.

I imagine we will get the same.

Oh yeah, thanks. Seems like a good range of wheels, although the ones I like don't seem to be available on Titanium spec :(