Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St2 / Mk7 2013 Facelift Headlights

PhillBirkett

Can anyone help me out here?

would i be able to fit 2013 MK7 facelift fiesta headlights into a ST2?

If they are out of a zetec or zetec s then no, if they are out of a titanium or titanium x then I think so yes ? but I'd check with a dealer to be certain.

because im based in germany and have to switch over my headlights so they face the other way, the ones i have are from my fiesta zetec? so reckon they will not fit?

Are you saying you need to change the beam to drive on the other side of the road? Should be a switch inside the headlight to adjust the ones you have.

yes to change the beam however only xenon headlights have the switch ability, halogen projected which come as standard on ST2 wont do that :(

from looking at pictures i cant see no reason why my current zetec headlights wouldn't fit, they look exactly the same just wanted some oppinons. :)

Yeh the size is the same but if there from a zetec they will have a halogen drl and not a led drl so will be different plugs ?

yes to change the beam however only xenon headlights have the switch ability, halogen projected which come as standard on ST2 wont do that :(

I might need to borrow my friend's facelift to double check (Zetec-S) but on the pre-facelift the projector headlights had this switch

fiestaheadlightadjust.jpg

fiestaheadlightadjust.jpg

right i see now that could be a problem -.-

i dont suppose anyone on here has an ST2 that they could post a picture of the plug for me?

and that switch changes the headlights to flat beam?

and that switch changes the headlights to flat beam?

If you switched the passenger side down and the drivers side up you'd then have the beam higher on the other side like LHD cars do (or just stick the passenger side down and have them both flat)

fiestabeampattern.png

okay yeah i understand that, I hope this is possible if my current lights dont fit! cheers!

Because the st's led drl acts as a sidelight (dims) when main beam is switched on, however the zetec and zetec s have the drl in a h15 bulb with the main beam, so has a standard 501 sidelight bulb. So quite abit different with bulbs and can imagine plugs too from my knowledge ? Plenty of st owners to clarify though I have the zetec s with same light units as your zetec so can't help with pictures

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club