Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eibach Redline

HarryEamer

I doubt our dealer would notice anything like that, but that black fiesta does look good

Ford actually sell the Pro-kit themselves, so does that mean warranty is NOT affected?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Jlam2 that's what I thought, however when I rang up the finance people, she was confused as to why I wanted to lower it. She point blank said no mods. I went into a different show room the other day and the manager in there was wicked. He said as long as the car comes back to us the way you got it then nothing can go wrong. I just need to get him to put in in writing.

Sent from my C6903 using Ford OC mobile app

Oh ok, seems like a lot of fuss thought putting the springs to standard everytime for a service and stuff, might just leave it alone until warranty runs out.

I want to do so much to the car but because of warranty, might just forget the warranty and do it haha

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I hate to say it as I love my zs souch but the dealership said I could have a st for the same price as I'm paying now. If that's the case I might have to seriously consider it. Then I would spend alot on it

So much not souch

I would strongly advise against lowering your car 50mm on OEM Dampers.. The shocks would be battered in a year or so and would need replacing. Eibach do a Pro-Kit, which lowers the car 30/35mm, It'd be less stress on the dampers & they're black so Ford might not even notice come your service. Car sits nicely once settled and ride is Firmer but has a more connected feel to the road.

Example of 30/35mm:

1798603_10152352634463329_66067437795892

Nice choice of color for the alloys. Are they anthracite?

I have the 5 door variant, Would i scrape if i have 5people + luggage on board if Iower it 30/35mm? Thanks

Nice choice of color for the alloys. Are they anthracite?

I have the 5 door variant, Would i scrape if i have 5people + luggage on board if Iower it 30/35mm? Thanks

Yeah Gun-Metal/Anthracite.

No should still be fine because the springs themselves are stiffer & Eibach's are Ford approved.. I doubt they would scrape.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club