Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta St

Lee91

Thanks Leroy! The project page looks good mate. Interested to see the finished article too!

Cheers, Lee. Ford OC.

Thnx!

Me too, it's gonna take some time though :P

So got the ST now! Wow! How fast is this car?!

I knew it was but didn't expect it to be that quick. What an amazing car :)

Absolute massive smile on my face the whole time. So fun to drive

I will upload photos tomorrow. Too busy playing in my new car now

Hannah !

Been playing in north wales today.

On the evo triangle and around Bala and Betws y coed! :) :)

Such a good day ! Love the car

post-51717-0-92374100-1393788011_thumb.j

post-51717-0-82829200-1393788046_thumb.j

post-51717-0-00840400-1393788071_thumb.j

• Like 2

Hiya. :) Just saw this thread and seeing as I picked my white one up Saturday morning thought I'd share a pic :) post-50797-0-45449800-1393797240_thumb.j

• Like 1

Jordan,

Looks smart in white and first one I've seen on a 14 plate! You enjoying the car mate? What did you drive before the ST?

Lee.

Yeah! I chose white because I hadn't seen one. I have documents on the way so it won't have those plates for long! But it's a big jump from the 1.2 corsa I had before :) puts a massive grin on my face.

Hannah those roads around Bala over to Ffestiniog and up to the A5 are superb I wish they were a bit closer to me. Glad you are enjoying the car and the smile will not fade trust me

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I love white cars! I got red as used to have a white fiesta metal.

Mines a 14 plate ST but got my plates sorted before hand so when I picked up from dealer they were already on :)

However it does bug me that nobody knows it's a brand new car but I know so that's what counts :) :)

How you finding the speed difference Jordan? I have done 300 miles in a day haha picked it last night and played all day in it! Spent nearly £60 in petrol so will have to calm down on that haha. Best toy ever

Hannah :)

I'm planning my next trip back to this place! Did it in convoy last summer in my focus and it was awesome, yearning for the ST to be even better :D

My private plates still have the 14 because I thought it would bug me if it didn't, but the speed difference is incredible! I've done 280 odd miles and burned through about £60 already aswell haha :)

Hi lee,

Literally just set up my account and this is my first reply/post :P thought I'd say hi as I too have just picked up my new fiesta St :) how much are you enjoying this little pocket rocket?!?!

Attached a little pic of mine :)

Happy driving!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Ford OC

post-51846-139388047845_thumb.jpg

Hi Nick,

Looks good mate, enjoyed it from the word go always been a fiesta man since my first car but this ST takes it to a whole new level!

Feel privileged been your first post haha.

Throw a few more pics up if you get the opportunity mate!

Lee.

This is my first ever Ford and it's the best car I've ever had by far!!

These pics are after a 3 hour wash and polish lol

post-51846-139388150035_thumb.jpgpost-51846-139388152257_thumb.jpgpost-51846-139388153411_thumb.jpg

Nick

Sent from my iPod touch using Ford OC

Welcome Nick.

More and more ST owners signing up here.

lets set up a meet. fiST club anyone fancy that??

Come on lads lets set a meet up?. we can all stand around with our shiney new st rocokets.

Has anybody had a remapp done yet iv heard the bluefin plugs have a few issues. i looking at getting a REVO map put on but thats about £450 anybody have any contacts who maybe could do it cheaper??

Welcome tot he family Lee!

• Like 1

Come on lads lets set a meet up?. we can all stand around with our shiney new st rocokets.

Has anybody had a remapp done yet iv heard the bluefin plugs have a few issues. i looking at getting a REVO map put on but thats about £450 anybody have any contacts who maybe could do it cheaper??

Get a mountune one they cost more but retain you warranty

sound stupid but not bothered about waranty I swap car ever 9months (get ford privilage). chances of anything going wrong by october very slim.there is a performance garage I know will put it on rolling road print standard performace of then map it tweak it and compare print outs REVO

Welcome to all you new ST owners, you have done the same as I did when I first got mine- done a silly amount of miles for no other reason then you want to drive it! I didnt even have a test drive in one before ordering so was quite shocked how good it actually was 6 months on and I stilll get that same daft smile I had on that first day.

Did you new ST2 owners get unique floor mats? The ones in mine are just plain grey mats nothing unique about them at all

Same plain mats bit of Avon as the brochure said ST ones. Been trying to find some since I got mine but no luck yet and I ain't giving Ford the sale

Avon???? !Removed! spell check should be "a con" haha

Don't want no Avon mats, damn things will flood you out. :lol:

Sent from my HUAWEI Ascend P2 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club