Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking For A Full G8Db Engine

faltskog5450

Hi, can any recommend where we can purchase a decent price G8DB engine on a lowish mileage.

We have to replace the replacement engine that the dealer put in before it was purchased last year, and it failing after 20 weeks into the purchase. We have been advised to go for like for like, so it will be a G8DB.

Because the car is on a personal loan, with hefty payments, my daughter and her partner are really struggling to get the money for the replacement engine (it failed on the home journey from hospital with a new baby), We are paying for it to be replaced which is financially killing us, but they have had not car for months and we have to do something to help them.

We need a full engine apparently, but we were led to believe that they were cheaper than they are. I have read so many utterly horror stories, and they can't afford to throw more money away after being totally stitched up with this car!

We live in Aberdeenshire and this ads even more problems, as there are not many engine suppliers up here.

The replacement engine we are replacing only had 55k, so it would be nice to try to get something similar.

The car is a Ford Focus Studio 1.6 Diesel 2008, and the replacement engine is an G8DB from a 2009 car with 55k miles on it.

All help is so gratefully accepted

HM

trading standards you wont get a decent engine cheap most are on eBay and theres no gaurantee how long that will lat you need to get legal help and have the garage refund the cost of the car or do the repairs

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club