Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Osram Nightbreaker

gillagogo

Hi I was just wondering if anyone has used the osram nightbreaker bulbs? And if they make any differance compared to the standard bulbs?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Yep had them in the car for 4 months now. They improved the light output too.

Ah thanks, might be wierd but do you have a picture of them on?

I always use them and I haven't had any blow yet either. Much brighter than standard and pretty cheap at the moment.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Osram-Breaker-Unlimited-64210NBU-Headlight/dp/B00EPLCPRG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1393446449&sr=8-2&keywords=h7+osram

Yes, I use them in both high and low beams, often find myself checking that I am dipped, they really do improve light output that much. I have only had about 8 months out of a set though, but worth the shorter life for increased safety imo. They have been replaced with Nightbreaker Unlimited (which I am now using in the lows) which are even better.

Changed all my fronts to cool blue Osrams and I'm happy, lights no longer have that stained urine look.lol

Ah thanks, might be wierd but do you have a picture of them on?

These are mine

20131001_191141_zps0a484295.jpg

20131001_191102_zpsc8542f4a.jpg

20131001_191117_zpsdc275d6d.jpg

I have used nightbreakers and I think the light output is fantastic BUT, I bet they don't last you any longer than 6 months max! That's the only downside to them.

Bad longevity.

I used nightbreakers in my previous Focus and found them to be pretty good!

Maybe I got a bad batch eh??

It's strange how some ppl report long life whereas others (like me) got hardly 6 months out of them.

One went after 5 months, the other very soon after.

I do agree that they are a brilliant product and the light they throw out is excellent!

i work for a company who test bulbs and so i asked the engineer which one was best and he recommended Osram NightBreakers. i have these in my car too.

replaced the headlights recently but forgot to change the bulbs over but i will sort it out this weekend.

I put nightbreaker unlimited's in, and they were ok, but didn't last more than a few months. I also didn't like the way the light coverage just... ended. No fade, just almost a line, which made it hard for my eyes to adjust, and in some ways I felt worse driving than with standards.

I'm now trying Philips Xtreme Vision, and obviously I can't comment on how long they last, the light beam is far far better, is bright for a long distance, then fades away, but because of that fade, to me, they are far better.

I've just installed the same as you.

Phillips extreme vision. Really good light output.

Like you, I can't comment on longevity yet but have heard good things about these so I hope they last!

I was looking at the cool blues, but someone said Autolamp Cobalt Blue's were the best xenon effect lights.

I also went for the Philips xTreme Vision as you can get them from EuroCarParts pretty easily at any branch. Use 'MBCLUB30' for 30% off as well.

Are the Phillips xtremes a pure white like the osrams and which bulb is main beam and which are dipped and can you get both these in the Phillips?

Nobody else using osram cool blues ?

i replaced mine with cool blues after my nightbreakers blew after a few months, still have them on for over a year, and theyre very good, nice white light

Are the Phillips xtremes a pure white like the osrams and which bulb is main beam and which are dipped and can you get both these in the Phillips?

It's H7 dipped and H4 main beam on mine. (mk2.5)

Can these fit any headlights? as I've got auto & directional headlights in my mk 4 Mondeo these sound spot on.

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

Got a fiesta 1.0 ecobosst and after some osram bulbs where do I get this?

I also put some Philips xtreme bulbs in my focus and they are great. Osram also get cracking reviews as well. I think eurocarparts have a sale on at the moment for the osram bulbs around 18 quid which ain't to bad

Sent from my HTC One using Ford OC mobile app