Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Debadging

JohnP
聽Share

It does look nice I think, only worry would be repositioning and aligning correctly when sticking back on when it comes to selling!

• 2 years later...

On 06/05/2009 at 1:31 PM, Gazjs said:

My fear also :lol:

Could always stick them back on if unhappy i suppose .....

I have a friend who has debadged the MK6 Ford Fiesta 馃憣馃徑 Take a look, I like it! I'm thinking of taking off the Fiesta badge and the Zetec badge on my MK6 Ford Fiesta Zetec S and only leaving the S badge and then getting a Nurbouring track vinyl and sticking that either around the S badge or having it so the S badge is in the middle of the track to the right so the main body of the vinyl is to the left and has the S badge to the right of it..

IMG_1178.PNG

sticking a nurburgring graphic on any hatchback thats never seen a race track in its life is lame and old hat to be honest. ;-)

the fiesta above ^^^ looks good with nothing but the ford centre oval聽on it , best to be completely badgeless or just leave as is i think

less is more as they say.......

De-badged mine with Autoglym tar remover.聽 Used a fine brush to paint around the edges, let it settle for a few minutes.聽 Then gently pried the badges off.

IMG_20161105_114819.jpgIMG_20161121_154315.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club