Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Rant

chrisp

I'm not being funny but dealers are the worst behind lickers just threaten to go elsewhere.

If I buy a car I expect it the day I hand the cash over and drive it away nevermind waiting 2-3 weeks and that.

ok guys bad news... if the car is ordered to spec we cant view it on our vista systems so ive just been told! so im afraid its chase the dalers time!!

90% of ours have had dates added. i ordered mine a week ago and has build and delivery dates added now. they are only projected but most you should have same kind of info available!

Disappointing news but thanks Ronnie for offering to help.

If its ordering to spec then I understand

Wouldn't of done all that out of stock business though no way

Hi

I ordered my fezzi, begining of april, was told " we like to get them to you as soon as possible now, so we're looking at the end of april"........ nope ! so i rang up...... " its because youve got extra's, so now looking at may"....... i'm really p...ed off, and im ready to cancel my order :(

I went to the dealer yesterday, the main man wasn't there only the junior. Asked about mine but he couldn't get the PC on.

He did say he ordered a fiesta for a customer in Feb and they are still waiting. Even if it was late Feb, it's still nearly 3 months.

I've now had to book my 06 in for an MOT on Thursday, but they will do me a deal on it :rolleyes:

I will ask if it has a build date then. fingers crossed.

I went to the dealer yesterday, the main man wasn't there only the junior. Asked about mine but he couldn't get the PC on.

He did say he ordered a fiesta for a customer in Feb and they are still waiting. Even if it was late Feb, it's still nearly 3 months.

I've now had to book my 06 in for an MOT on Thursday, but they will do me a deal on it :rolleyes:

I will ask if it has a build date then. fingers crossed.

When did you order yours and what have u ordered? There have been delays! I ordered mine 6th March and Its build date is 19th June!!! I also managed to get mine to a dealer priority order and still 4months wait!

Just how it is at the mo :S dont loose your excitement tho!!

Ben

When i ordered mine he told me a that time 12 weeks delivery. As it is its going to be 9 weeks and 3 days and that was a car with no extras.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club