32 replies to this topic

#31 jack

jack

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ZS

Posted 10 May 2009 - 10:26 AM

I went to the dealer yesterday, the main man wasn't there only the junior. Asked about mine but he couldn't get the PC on.
He did say he ordered a fiesta for a customer in Feb and they are still waiting. Even if it was late Feb, it's still nearly 3 months.
I've now had to book my 06 in for an MOT on Thursday, but they will do me a deal on it :rolleyes:
I will ask if it has a build date then. fingers crossed.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#32 BenW

BenW

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta mk7

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:10 AM

I went to the dealer yesterday, the main man wasn't there only the junior. Asked about mine but he couldn't get the PC on.
He did say he ordered a fiesta for a customer in Feb and they are still waiting. Even if it was late Feb, it's still nearly 3 months.
I've now had to book my 06 in for an MOT on Thursday, but they will do me a deal on it :rolleyes:
I will ask if it has a build date then. fingers crossed.

When did you order yours and what have u ordered? There have been delays! I ordered mine 6th March and Its build date is 19th June!!! I also managed to get mine to a dealer priority order and still 4months wait!
Just how it is at the mo :S dont loose your excitement tho!!

Ben

#33 jma78b

jma78b

Serial Poster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Titanium

Posted 10 May 2009 - 03:53 PM

When i ordered mine he told me a that time 12 weeks delivery. As it is its going to be 9 weeks and 3 days and that was a car with no extras.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users