Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Philips Blue Vision Vs Osram Cool Blue Intense

Hyrule

Exactly what I need!! After one of my Philips has failed 6 months in I'm starting to think they were fakes

Sent from my automated robot M1X-M4573R-700N3Y

• Like 1

Hmm I'm wondering what to do now. Got osram night breakers at Moment. They are awesome for road coverage but they aren't white enough for my liking. Maybe might get some when budget allows and will keep for when the night breakers blow.

Lee

• Like 1

Keep your nightbreakers. I had diamondvisions in before, grew to dislike them, so put the nightbreakers back in.

Definitely gonna get some cool blue intense at the end of this month.

After kurts and others experiences, osram all the way for me.

• Like 1

Yes I have recently put cool blue intense in my focus along with the cree 6000k sidebulbs which look mint, it's a nice bright white light now!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

my osrams blew after a year - but i covered 15-20k miles so i have no problem with a performance bulb blowing after that long

i replaced it with the philips and i have to say that i much prefer the osram! it seemed a much cleaner and brighter light

no news on lifespan as its only been a couple months, but i think even if it lasted twice as long id still go for the osrams!

Are fitting Osrams just a straight swap for oems?

On my previous car I installed osram bulbs. Sold the car with them after 1 year and throughout the entire period I was most pleased with performance. My focus had stock osram bulbs no probs, then I decided to try the Philips bulbs and I am disappointed tbh, light output was good but life span wasn't, going back to osram.

Comparing mine to ben there is a clear difference

Sent from my automated robot M1X-M4573R-700N3Y

• Like 1

Got the Philips to replace my Osrams. They have already outlasted so for that alone I prefer them.

• Like 1

Google images-wise I think I prefer the look of the Philips

• 1 month later...

Looking to get the cool blue intense's. Browsing on eBay, they seem a lot cheaper than power bulbs etc. Can any one recommend a seller which sell genuine ones on eBay?

Also looking at replacing the side lights. Looking at the forums people use the t10 LED Bulbs. Are these officially road legal? Also can someone also recommend a seller for these, that are a good match for the osrams.

Thanks

Mark...

Amazons the cheapest place to get the cool blues mate

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Cheers for the links. I take it they were genuine from amazon then.

Any suggestions on the side light bulbs then?

Mark...

not got them yet, but I'm sure they will be :)

and I had cool blue side lights too

led sidelights do look smart - but they get too hot and cause that multicolour pulsing effect you sometimes see so I prefer normal bulbs instead

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club