Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Ecomode

dannyRJ13

So anyone actually managed to get the petal things to change?? Apparently you get some kinda trophy...

I presume everyone knows what I'm talking about? (Menu > Ford ECOmode)

• Like 1

Mine has got the petal bits filled in and the 'advanced eco driver' trophy thing. I imagine it's gonna go soon though , I've been pushing mine quite hard recently lol :P

Haha! I've got all the petals filled in... But no trophy. So gutted. I want that trophy so bad. (I heard it adds 10bhp)

• Like 1

What do u have to do, drive like a Granny for awhile I take it ?

Got the petals and trophy

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

What do u have to do, drive like a Granny for awhile I take it ?

Daily motorway journeys

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Bit off topic, but what is the sync applications? Says none are installed on my zs

I got the first trophy after a couple of days, and I've had all the petals for about a week, but no "platinum" trophy, just the Advance EcoDriver one. I haven't checked it for a day or two, so maybe it's there now.

I don't have any Sync applications, either. I assumed that was for the higher spec models, or something you buy and install.

Is there any reward for getting the trophy ? Or just an image and that's it ?

Was playing the Ecomode game yesterday but I'm now bored with it so I'll be spinning the turbo and front wheels later.

• Like 1

Bit off topic, but what is the sync applications? Says none are installed on my zs

Its mentioned in the new brochure, also on my phone I have amazon MP3 and that mentions Sync Applications

I think all it is is basically voice control for certain Apps

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

I have had all the petals and trophy. It all resets every time I fill up and reset trip / MPG and average speed.

On a side note (anti ecomode) turning off Traction Control makes for a WAY more fun drive!

On a side note (anti ecomode) turning off Traction Control makes for a WAY more fun drive!

What's the difference? Never thought to turn it off in the 1.0 ecobeast haha!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

What's the difference? Never thought to turn it off in the 1.0 ecobeast haha!

Doesn't pause on the power so much when you put your foot down in first and second

Reset my petals today... TROPHY HERE I COME. Ha.

how do you turn off traction control ?

You go on menu and then vehicle settings I think ? Where ambient lighting is. Then it's there to uncheck.

You go on menu and then vehicle settings I think ? Where ambient lighting is. Then it's there to uncheck.

Yep. Menu > Vehicle Settings

• 2 months later...

I got all the green petals on all three on the day after collecting my new Titanium last Thursday. Whats this about a trophy ? If you get all the green petals surely you get the trophy ? I know its just a gimmick really but wonder why I haven't ? There is also nothing at all in the Drivers Handbook about Ecomode and how its supposed to work I only found it by going through all the menus.

Yeah, that bit is annoying. I've not seen it on this new one yet but on my Edge after every trip reset or anything else that would reset the 'ecomode' it would display a message "see owner's handbook for more details" instead of giving you a rating like "advanced eco driver" and you look and there aren't any more details. Why have the car tell you to look in the book and have nothing in the book about what it's telling you to look for?

Did a trip down to Essex and back (M62, A1, A14, A12) and topped 56mpg...

Got an "Eco Champion" trophy. The highest one yet.

This disappeared on

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club