Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Received My 14 Plate 5 Door White Titanium!

DAL150N

Having waited almost 5 months for my Fiesta, I'm pleased to say it was finally delivered today. I didn't test drive it before hand but I'm familiar with the new focus, the reviews were positive and our old mk4 Fez always handled well so I just ordered one.

I am well impressed! Previous car was a late E39 5 Series BMW, so I specified full leather heated seats, dress up kit, tyre pressure monitor and 17" alloys on the Fez to ease the transition a little.

I love the little thing, great driving position for a supermini, the engine is a hoot, really well balanced and the build quality is good enough (for the money). The LED touches and power fold mirrors had me grinning like a kid every time I pressed the button and the Sony DAB stereo is not bad either. For the first time in a long while I want to go for a drive, just for the hell of it!

Congratulations. How come you had to wait 5 months? Show us some pictures!

I wish I knew the answer to that question, I'm convinced they just forgot to place the order! Pictures to follow...

That's odd when did you order? Where the factory on a holiday? August time

I ordered my Tit X in end of Jan I should get it in a week and abit.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Its nice to hear another person going from a BMW to a fiesta and liking the transition!

Glad that youre enjoying the car :)

My Titanium X was ordered as a replacement lease car in early January as a factory order and arrived at lease company last week, but I can't get it delivered until lease on my Skoda Superb ends next month

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Ford OC mobile app

I wish I knew the answer to that question, I'm convinced they just forgot to place the order! Pictures to follow...

Must be catching. I just dont get how some get buyers get their cars in 7 weeks and we had to wait 20 -21. Just really strange.

Worth the wait though, but its put us off buying another Ford.

I think we need to make a list of all the different ways & models.

Mine

Titanium X

Ordered in January 25

Private PCP

For example

it seems to me that the longer waits are those with Zetec S models

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

My Titanium will be at the dealer here in Denmark around the 20th of March. It was ordered the 13th of January. Today is a very good day :D

Ordered mine from a dealer in Denmark on the 23rd of September 2013, took delivery on the 4th of November 2013.

Titanium, 100HP, with some extras.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app

A lad at work ordered his Titanium in December. His is being delivered on Monday.....when he spoke to them they said something about delays in the factory.

Do all Fiesta's come from the same factory??

If so, doesn't make one bit of sense

A lad at work ordered his Titanium in December. His is being delivered on Monday.....when he spoke to them they said something about delays in the factory.

Do all Fiesta's come from the same factory??

If so, doesn't make one bit of sense

I believe there is a facory in Germany that produces all the Fiesta models.

Maybe one i England too, not too sure.

Mine was made in Germany.

There's production in Cologne, Germany and Valencia, Spain. I believe UK and Denmark among others get them from Cologne.

Dagenham, England doesn't have Fiesta production anymore.

• Like 1

Yep, all UK Fiestas come from the German plant.

And the USA ones are made in Mexico. Suprisingly the ST seems to have a good following in the USA.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club