Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlamp Covers

top-down-every-time

Hi everone I've just bought a 2010 focus cc3, and now trying to buy clear plastic headlamp covers? Had them on my old galaxy & mondeo but cant find anyone who sells them.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Wouldn't have thought so. This an after market accessory fits over your factory fitted headlamps. They clip on and off. Want to use them as I'm going driving in Europe. So want to stick the light deflectors to them and just pop them on and off when needed.

Unless someone knows how to change the beam on the head lights without going to all this trouble?

Car is 2010 Focus CC3 2lt diesel.

I thought the beam alter was the black screw type thing that is either on top or at back mind you urs is a new model

Read the hand book nothing about it in it. But my neighbour has 2009 it has a Handle on the back of the light and you move it up or down for the UK / Europe. Why do they take off the good things and leave the stupid things on you don't want?

Lol im not to sure i can only come up with 2 more ideas either you tube it or take to a ford garage and just ask the question were the adjuster is. Have you tried a car parts shop to see if they can order covers ?

I've not seen covers for Ford plastic headlights. You could always get them for glass headlamps and you maybe able to get some covers for other makes, but I have never seen these for Fords.

why dont you get clear film and apply that over the headlight then put the adaptors on that way it all just peels off

artscot79 thank you blinding idea inspired................

i remember seeing these covers but for the life of me i cant find them i think they were maybe on a chinese site thers plenty of very light legal tint film on eBay that may do the trick

Thanks for those words of wisdom. Had to check it wasn't Sunday all ready.

I think stoney is stuck to his pc you always find them lol

I should be a Detective methinks ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club