Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Calling All Ford Owners!!!!!

wesmst-2

Really that would be good. How did everyone else hear about it then.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

I have never been before either so should be fun (baring I'm not at work) be nice to check a'll you guys out ;) ... Cars I mean :)

I'm not sure if I can make it too far this weekend. May pop to Trafford as it's only down road. I'm up for going anywhere though in a couple of weeks. I'm just busy at the moment lots of Uni work to do!!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Look everyone I will meet anywhere all my mates go to this manchester one every Friday so il be going there again but im willing to go to preston, hull where ever yas want. All I ask is its not on a friday and there is a good turn out. This manchester meet is huge as im sure my new friends who came last week will also say.

Also its not on my doorstep as im in Liverpool its a good 40 miles away.

Il be same place same time who is coming. We have about ten of us coming up from liverpool hope to see the guys and girls from last week again. Park by us this time tho.

Everyone is welcome if you not sure of location DM me x

So is no one interested in Liverpool meets that's a shame but i am willing to come and see your meets you have organized but i am limited because if my work i can only attend Mondays and Thursdays.So does anyone know of any meets happening on these days as these are best for me if anyone can let me know on this thank you

So is no one interested in Liverpool meets that's a shame but i am willing to come and see your meets you have organized but i am limited because if my work i can only attend Mondays and Thursdays.So does anyone know of any meets happening on these days as these are best for me if anyone can let me know on this thank you

I think if you are serious about Liverpool meets you need a time-date and location. Few of us in Liverpool had a meet last month and will be having another in the coming weeks. il keep you posted. It was edge lane reatil park last time.

I'd be willing to commit to Preston or manchester like last week yeh, Aslong as the numbers are worth coming with Preston.

If you fancy it the big manchester meet is on again friday mate

No worries mate I might have a drive up again, see what I'm doing Friday at the time.

I think if you are serious about Liverpool meets you need a time-date and location. Few of us in Liverpool had a meet last month and will be having another in the coming weeks. il keep you posted. It was edge lane reatil park last time.

I have been to one before in Edge lane retail park about 2 months back it was organized by Car cruise Liverpool who's Facebook page i gave you and it was on a Thursday.This was a great location and only 15 mins drive form Speke in Liverpool where i am so please keep me posted on when this will be happening thanks.Hey you may have been there and i might of who knows as there was Fiesta mk7's like yous there but mine was the only Fiesta mk3 Si there i would like to see more old cars turn up

(Note my days off work Mondays and Thursdays)

Yes it was prob the one i was at two black golfs crashed whilst messing around. Did you see that??

Yes your right 2 black Golfs went into each other one was a new shape Golf and the other was a bit older so a small world hey you where there and i didn't even know

So how did you know about that meet do you know the person who organized it well he is a friend of mine and his page is car cruise Liverpool on Facebook.So are you into meets in the Liverpool area i don't mind if it is in the Edge Lane Retail Park or somewhere else.Also how about getting people on here who are willing to travel to Liverpool meets and in return the people from Liverpool on here will travel to their meets do you think this is a good idea

No dont know who organised it. My mate told me bout it so I went. We all went. I was at the front (road side ) of car park with the volvos and the fast M3 by the KMS focus tha came

I see i also saw a car like yours there it was in red and sitting off on it's own anyway so are you up for more meets then in the Liverpool area don't worry i will also come to your meets if they are on the days i am available.So in my last post above i mentioned to see if people would be interested in Liverpool meets and we would go to their meets as well i think this could work

What time is the meet tomorrow at Manchester thinking of popping over.

We get there about 8-8:30 itd good. Big turn out. Giz a shout if u goin il meet up with you

I would love to go but because of my work i can't make it any chance anyone on here know some meets happening on Mondays or Thursdays thanks

Like I saud il travel anywer long as the numbers are good

Ok mate I will do..

I'm up for a meet some time, never been to one unless you count Japfest or Trax, but I didn't take my car to those. I'm in Leeds so I can get to almost anywhere :). I'm away this weekend though, but I'll keep an eye on this thread.

I live in Hull but would be prepared to meet elsewhere to check all your motors out and get to know some of you ;)

Small world, I'll be just across the river in Barton this weekend (where I grew up). I could easily get to Hull for a meet on any weekend if we can get a few others / find a good location.

• Like 1

Is the meet still on in Manchester tonight? If so do you all meet

Wheres the foc members at any of you on nash road

I will be in 10 minutes :)

Well I finally got to the nash road meet. It was the first time I've ever been to one. Ive got to say it was good but it would be so much better in the day time and the must spend a fortune on fuel just driving up and down as quick as possible. Funny thing was tho a lad on his 50cc moped with l plates on doing the same thing..