Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Calling All Ford Owners!!!!!

wesmst-2

Wev come to asda in huyton coz it sheltered. Cant give directions tho coz duno how to get ere

Huyton asda post code for those who need it L36 7TX

I was there at the meet tonight in Liverpool the location was moved due to the rain to Huyton Asda i was glad to have met some of you guys who turned up from this forum.So despite the weather at least some of you guys from here made the effort to turn up thank you and thank you for sharing your cars with us i hate the rain it ruins everything :)

Did you manage to sort a meet for Morecambe mate.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Join our facebook group Liverpool Premier Car Cruise

We are in the process of organising a big meet in Liverpool 12/04/14 it will be the first from Liverpool premier ca cruise and already have a lot of interest we would love it if you all would show up snd support our meet. Should be big and with the weather taking a turn for the better we are expecting quite a large turn out.

find us on Facebook or DM me. Everybody welcome

I have joined your Facebook page good luck with this but i must say i am already in one car club at the moment but i would not mind checking out other meets in the liverpool area

You said the meet might be on 12/04/14 this is a Saturday fortunately i am in work but i would of loved to have gone

I have joined your Facebook page good luck with this but i must say i am already in one car club at the moment but i would not mind checking out other meets in the liverpool area

You said the meet might be on 12/04/14 this is a Saturday fortunately i am in work but i would of loved to have gone

Lad its not a club its a car meet. i attend loads all over the place. You was asking about meets in the Liverppol area so i invited you. I also was at the same "car club" as you last week remember??.

We are in the process of organising a big meet in Liverpool 12/04/14 it will be the first from Liverpool premier ca cruise and already have a lot of interest we would love it if you all would show up snd support our meet. Should be big and with the weather taking a turn for the better we are expecting quite a large turn out.

find us on Facebook or DM me. Everybody welcome

Date has been changed to 19/04/14 and location confirmed as the albert dock liverpool. i hope to see you all down there in a couple of weeks and maybe a few of the guys and girls who iv met in nash road over the past few months. all welcome. come show us your support.

Lad its not a club its a car meet. i attend loads all over the place. You was asking about meets in the Liverppol area so i invited you. I also was at the same "car club" as you last week remember??.

Lol Wes i know it's a meet but some of us call them car clubs as well i even have a sticker on my car to prove i am in that car club/meet and mate yes of course i do remember you i only spoke to you last week i will do my best to get to the Albert Dock :)

Add Liverpool Premier Car Cruise (profile) on your facebook and like the event. We want as many people as possible to come as this is our first meet

I have done one better i have added the event on my forum and on my Facebook profile page and on my Twitter page good luck with this event pal i hope it's a big one :)

• 3 months later...

I cant make it. Goin to ultimate4 on sunday tho. Are you going??

I cant make it. Goin to ultimate4 on sunday tho. Are you going??

Yeah I'll be there only about 5 minutes from my house so yeah I'll be popping over :)

Sent from my C1905 using Ford OC mobile app

Where are you travelling from??

Where are you travelling from??

From between Warrington and st Helens

Il keep an eye out for you. Didnt you come to one of our Liverpool meets one time?

Il keep an eye out for you. Didnt you come to one of our Liverpool meets one time?

I did yeah one rainy dark night lol

A load of us meeting at showcase car park then goin up in convoy ur welcome to join. Bit out the way for you tho

A load of us meeting at showcase car park then goin up in convoy ur welcome to join. Bit out the way for you tho

It'll be easier for me just go straight there but thanks for the invite! :)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Just joined  I've got focus st 500 new to all this

• 1 month later...

Wirral car meet...2nd sunday every month at the 4 bridges buisness park..everyone welcome..if you have a motor you like and live on the peninsula or liverpool...coffee and bacon baps available...

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk