Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!


Replace Panel In Passenger Footwell

2 posts in this topic

I have had to order a replacement panel for the passenger foot well part no. 1498131.

I was told that I also 2 x HC1 clips.

I have the panel and HC1 clips but cannot work out where the HC1 clips are supposed to go.

Can anyone show me/tell me where they are supposed to go?

Thanks in advance

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

From looking at the following Microcat image I'd reckon you should see two plastic tabs at the end of the panel.

The clips should push on there and grip to the plastic forming a spring type clip to push into slots.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now