Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ordering An St-3, Questions

Phil 87

Lighteningmat and Loz Cheung, super posts / multi quotes :approve.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Not a lot tbh nor does it phase me. Seen a lot about where people are ragging those poor little engine senseless trying to show off to the 17yr old girl in the passenger seat clinging on for her life, only fair they get a beat down / put in place. And I do realise a lot of car out there will show me up but I don't generally try and take them on unless it's just for the fun of it. Tried a 135m yesterday as not really seen how stupidly quick they are and they are mental cars, insane motors in fact. All of today's 5 year old kids are in for a treat when they hit 18 ( providing we still have petrol then )

Why do you feel like you have to race people on the roads ?

Why do you feel like you have to race people on the roads ?

Why does everyone feel the need to buy a super chips remap on their 1.0's? Why buy a fast car and not use it? Is this where you call me a cnut now and swear on your life you never speed?

• Like 1

Why does everyone feel the need to buy a super chips remap on their 1.0's? Why buy a fast car and not use it? Is this where you call me a cnut now and swear on your life you never speed?

You can still enjoy a car without having to race people in a dangerous manner

• Like 1

I have an ST and although I know its not the quickest I love wiping the smiles of some chavy bmw (among other makes) faces. Yes there are faster cars but not for a $$$ of a fiesta ST with just a stage one remap my little rocket now keeps up with her big brother the focus ST, blows away golf GTI'S volvo T5's just to mention a few. No its not a Ferrari but it is a very quick lottle motor. I dont drive about looking for people to race, but anybody who drives surely has seen the kind of idiots I mean. They cut people up weave in and out of traffic thinking they are Schumacher. Then I pull up along side them and they are a mere spec in my rear view mirror. I then take great pleasure at the next lights when they pull up along side and wont even look up due to embarrassment.

Ford have got it spot on with this little motor.

I don't stick to the speed limits and like to put my foot down when I can, but it sounds like you try to race & act a fool at every given opportunity

The golf gti is 235bhp, what you running your st at ?

I don't stick to the speed limits and like to put my foot down when I can, but it sounds like you try to race & act a fool at every given opportunity

You arrived at that from a few posts? I'm still averaging 43mpg so I'm driving pretty good. The car cannot do much more than that.

Much heavier car, gearing on them I'd also pretty poor.

id say about 220brake got loads more torque too. Yes I know what bhp the gti's etc have but that car prob wieghs twice mine.

:)

Whats yours running at??

You arrived at that from a few posts? I'm still averaging 43mpg so I'm driving pretty good. The car cannot do much more than that.

I take it you are young

200kg more it ways ? your lost in "st" world

Next time your up at nash road I may let you have a little blast of it. Friday??

May be the case mate but you obviously not clued up on how much difference that can make.

id say about 220brake got loads more torque too. Yes I know what bhp the gti's etc have but that car prob wieghs twice mine.

Whats yours running at??

What's your torque then ? The gti standard is an extra 30 lbs/ft, the st is good for the money but just a fiesta at the end of the day

200kg more it ways ? your lost in "st" world

You must be going crazy googling like mad tryin to catch me out. Come to nash road Friday il show you my car then u decide.

ye??

Clued up ? Lmao believe me I'm more "clued" up than you, it's not a rocket. It's a fiesta. Don't need to have a "go" quite capable of test driving one and seen what power they have, but been in cars that make it look like a shoe box

Aw lad like I said I know its not a Ferrari read the thread you whopper. Go an wash ya ZS

I really don't understand why you think your cars a rocket ? It's hilarious. We know it's fast for the money and size and we know it's faster than a zetec s, we know it's a fiesta st, we know it's 220 bhp now you've mapped it, stop going on about it. Join the st forum if you just want to pipe on about an st 24/7.

I might start saying to lower fiesta model owners that the zetec s is a rocket and you should get one.

I take it you are young

Jesus you're boring.

If you'd read the thread you'd see I said the st is a far superior car, just bored of you chatting on about it like a kid at Christmas with his shiny new present. It's not that great. It's still just a fiesta like the rest of them. The gti is a much different class of car.

• Like 1

I really don't understand why you think your cars a rocket ? It's hilarious. We know it's fast for the money and size and we know it's faster than a zetec s, we know it's a fiesta st, we know it's 220 bhp now you've mapped it, stop going on about it. Join the st forum if you just want to pipe on about an st 24/7.

I might start saying to lower fiesta model owners that the zetec s is a rocket and you should get one.

This is an ST thread.

Salesman must of sold a massive batch of fiesta st's to astronauts.

• Like 1

If you'd read the thread you'd see I said the st is a far superior car, just bored of you chatting on about it like a kid at Christmas with his shiny new present. It's not that great. It's still just a fiesta like the rest of them. The gti is a much different class of car.

Ever been in Golfs these days?? Much like A3's bland as water, too refined for the market they aim at. 135m is the way to go if one can afford.

Jesus you're boring.

Not half as boring as reading about how you put people in their place and give them a beat down

Hahahahahaha what a joker