Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ordering An St-3, Questions

Phil 87

135m's are nice, extremely quick to seen as it's the engine the m3 uses I believe ? But in a lighter chassis. Just never been keen on the bmw finishing. That's why I like the st with the recaros etc.

135m's are nice, extremely quick to seen as it's the engine the m3 uses I believe ? But in a lighter chassis. Just never been keen on the bmw finishing. That's why I like the st with the recaros etc.

Are the ST boys using mind control on you, lol

Hahaa no I'm just not lost in a world thinking my cars a rocket

The lad next door to me has a gti it nice on the outside but sihte inside it has tarton seats ffs honeatly would rather have mine. Why dont you get off the ST thread go and join the 1LTR one?? You bored talking about ST's then do one

Il go tell fiesta style owners how quick my zetec s is then, it's an absolute rocket.

No it's the 335i lump, m3 is a 4.0v8. Poor dials in them though. The fuel consumption is done by a dial very odd design.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Not half as boring as reading about how you put people in their place and give them a beat down

Hahahahahaha what a joker

As said there are other threads for lesser engines here.

Il go tell fiesta style owners how quick my zetec s is then, it's an absolute rocket.

go and do that then and leave us to torque about our rockets

This thread is hilarious! :lol:

Sent from my KFTT using Ford OC mobile app

Il leave you to talk then seen as I don't have a clue what torque'ing is

As said there are other threads for lesser engines here.

You really need to work on your comebacks

#sh*tbants

Cannot wait to see your 220 bhp st's left standing when the fiesta rs comes out next year :)

• Like 1

You really need to work on your comebacks

#sh*tbants

It's not even a come back, just cannot be arsed to entertain your poorly trolling attempt /endof

Don't be upset just because I asked how old you are

I was just interested as some of the comments you have made, I would have been shocked if you had said you are anything over about 21, as the comments are quite childish and immature, that's all!

Cannot wait to see your 220 bhp st's left standing when the fiesta rs comes out next year :)

wont leave me standing mate il be driving one IF they come out ;)

Hopefully same here, saving up for one! :P

I am on ford options so normally swap my car after 9months I get ford privilege so get pretty good deals .

Doubtful an RS will come out, the ST is affecting Focus ST sales quite badly as it is, and RS models only sell well in the UK so it's not really viable, they've been drawing them up and writing about a Fiesta RS for years and years now, should leave it at the old RST imo ( will buy if they do though )

Don't be upset just because I asked how old you are

I was just interested as some of the comments you have made, I would have been shocked if you had said you are anything over about 21, as the comments are quite childish and immature, that's all!

You're right they are immature, I didn't realise the Internet was a serious place for srs individuals of a high calibre like yourself..... I'll try to act more grown up next time and maybe we can be fweeends one day. Fml the Internet these days.

You're right they are immature, I didn't realise the Internet was a serious place for srs individuals of a high calibre like yourself..... I'll try to act more grown up next time and maybe we can be fweeends one day. Fml the Internet these days.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whitty

Come on guys lets calm things down here. We are all Ford owners and everyone's car is their own pride and joy. There is no need to get personal otherwise the mods will close the thread down.

You all kiss and make up now!

• Like 1

Funny how the guy who posted them links is calling people immature.

Think enough has been said now

Hopefully same here, saving up for one! :P

What will you buy if they dont make one??

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club