Do Not Sell My Personal Information

fiesta mark 98 problems

karlh

hi guys just wonderin if any one has this prob?

the other half has a 1998 fiesta it the water level drops by about a inch every week the temp guage never goes above quater there is no sludge in the oil and no leaks on any pipes as all checked without getting out of my depth im stuck any ideas?

cheers in advance karl.

hi guys just wonderin if any one has this prob?

the other half has a 1998 fiesta it the water level drops by about a inch every week the temp guage never goes above quater there is no sludge in the oil and no leaks on any pipes as all checked without getting out of my depth im stuck any ideas?

cheers in advance karl.

Hi, I've also noticed in my 98 Fiesta. Cant find where its leaking but would be good to know why it keeps happening!

;) 99Fiesta dose same thing just keep a eye on water leave dont worry about it

neave been a problem

My 98 fiesta was the same. Couldn't find any leaks but the level kept going down every few hundred miles.

Eventually got tired of topping it up all the time so decided to change the thermostat and gasket as this was the cheapest option.

Never had a problem since! :D

My 98 fiesta was the same. Couldn't find any leaks but the level kept going down every few hundred miles.

Eventually got tired of topping it up all the time so decided to change the thermostat and gasket as this was the cheapest option.

Never had a problem since! :D

Thanks i will try this option! let you know if i notice any differences

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club