Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ordered!

Greenhouse28

Also got my dates today for anyone else ordering who might be wondering about time frames ect;

Ordered over the phone on 03/03/14

Build Date 27/03/14

ETA 19/04/14

I'm pretty chuffed with that! :)

That is good. I ordered before you and got an eta after you. I'm popping in tomorrow with some paperwork so will get an update

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Ford OC mobile app

I guess it depends on what extras u have etc

Greenhouse28. Do you have any options in your car? Because I ordered 16th Jan, and still no build date or delivery date, all I've been told is firsts 2 weeks of April!! But I do have sat nav, privacy glass, keyless entry and 17" alloys so I know it takes longer but still no would expect dates as most of you are getting them?

Welcome! I'm sure you will love your Zetec S, just like we all enjoy ours. I find the car so practically useful, reasonably cheap to ensure especially as when I got it I was 18, just turned 19, economic (aslong as you aren't heavy footed) and also it's nice to have a bit of go when you need it, I have mine mapped however so it is generally more powerful. Looking forward to seeing some pictures once you've got it! Any modifications your planning on at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

My Titanium X

Ordered 25/01/14

Built 18/02/14

Delivery as of today not in the country although I was supposed to be picking it up on Sunday :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

The wait is painful, hurry up Ford will you, lol

Greenhouse28. Do you have any options in your car? Because I ordered 16th Jan, and still no build date or delivery date, all I've been told is firsts 2 weeks of April!! But I do have sat nav, privacy glass, keyless entry and 17" alloys so I know it takes longer but still no would expect dates as most of you are getting them?

No options, just Frozen White paint.

Would have had privacy glass and sat nav if I thought I could afford to keep the car at the end of the contract :)

Welcome! I'm sure you will love your Zetec S, just like we all enjoy ours. I find the car so practically useful, reasonably cheap to ensure especially as when I got it I was 18, just turned 19, economic (aslong as you aren't heavy footed) and also it's nice to have a bit of go when you need it, I have mine mapped however so it is generally more powerful. Looking forward to seeing some pictures once you've got it! Any modifications your planning on at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Thanks!

Yeah I'm aware of how useful and practical these cars are as im coming straight from a 13 plate standard Zetec, it's the engine and the looks im going for as I think the Zetec S looks incredible!

I got my Zetec the day after my 19th Birthday which was lucky timing lol, I pay £75 per month to insure it and they only want an extra 6 quid to insure the ZS. That's with 1 years named experience and 1 years full policy holder no claims, im 20 in 3 months so I consider these to be really good prices! :)

And as for modifications, it really depends on what the dealer will let me change as im on the ford options finance plan.

Will upload some pictures once I have it, keep meaning to get one of my current car but I haven't had chance yet...

My zetec s has been built and is currently in Belgium. Ordered 19th Feb

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Ford OC mobile app

Thanks!

Yeah I'm aware of how useful and practical these cars are as im coming straight from a 13 plate standard Zetec, it's the engine and the looks im going for as I think the Zetec S looks incredible!

I got my Zetec the day after my 19th Birthday which was lucky timing lol, I pay £75 per month to insure it and they only want an extra 6 quid to insure the ZS. That's with 1 years named experience and 1 years full policy holder no claims, im 20 in 3 months so I consider these to be really good prices! :)

And as for modifications, it really depends on what the dealer will let me change as im on the ford options finance plan.

Will upload some pictures once I have it, keep meaning to get one of my current car but I haven't had chance yet...

They don't care what you do to the car, they will just give you a value at the end. As long as you do things that can be easily changed back it should be fine.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Ford OC mobile app

They don't care what you do to the car, they will just give you a value at the end. As long as you do things that can be easily changed back it should be fine.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Ford OC mobile app

Well I think the first thing im going to do is something small and simple, just get some gel overlays for the front and back ford badges.

White ford font but cant decide what background colour, I think red would look nice on a white car but black would also match the grill and look awesome!

I ordered on 22/02/2014 and was told yesterday that my car has been built and should be here "mid april" so it seems to tie-in with quite a few other people on here's estimated date.

The wait is killing me!

I ordered on 22/02/2014 and was told yesterday that my car has been built and should be here "mid april" so it seems to tie-in with quite a few other people on here's estimated date.

The wait is killing me!

At least we get them just before the summer! :)

That's interesting as I ordered mine on 23/02 but have not had an update for over a week and that was them telling me the estimated build date was 29th March :-(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club