• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Name: Nick
  • Ford Model: Ford Mondeo MK 3
  • Year: 2001

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:15 PM

Hi guys,

Hope someone can help??

I've got a 2.0 tddi and have had to call the aa today and they have towed the car to my garage

The car was running fine but when I was going up a hill I got a pull back but ran as normal. About 7 miles later on a straight road doing about 60 mph I got another pull back and this time the engine management light started flashing and he car stalled. I stopes at the side of the road and restarted it almost instantly as I started moving again the same thing happened.

I couldn't get the car to turn over after this when the aa man came he played around managed to get it to start but then it stalled as he put his foot down on the accelerator????

It's now at the garage but wanted to know if anyone had any ideas the aa man said it could be a pressure switch or something.

The car has been sluggish from when I brought her and hates hills i found a hole in the inter cooler pipe and have changed it but still very sluggish on hills I have to sit at 4 thousand revs for any difference in the power

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users