Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front Grille 's' Badge

dannyRJ13

I bought mine for £13.

It was Daniel from Norfolk that found it .. so cheers to Daniel.

Cheers, it gives me an idea

I have changed my profile pix but it has the Zetec badge as well as the Blue S as you can see & think it looks better than the factory Eco & Fiesta badges

Historically I have always liked de-badging the rear of my cars but worry with a white Fiesta it might look like a work van as you see a lot of Fiesta vans around in White so that's why I might add the "S" badge to break it up abit

Sounds like a plan! Personally I think it looks great with a de-badge. Would look good with just a blue s

post-48575-0-34999500-1394479249_thumb.j

Sounds like a plan! Personally I think it looks great with a de-badge. Would look good with just a blue s

That does look smart mate

I even like the Ford White overlay

Got mine on today. Decided against tinkering with the grille, used some adhesive foam pads to make a better surface area. post-51574-139489157924_thumb.jpg

post-51574-139489159551_thumb.jpg

I quite like the idea of de-badging, then sticking a blue S on both the front grill and on the boot.

1.0 125 Zetec S on order!

I bought the £13 ones from eBay I think. They said they were official or something so seemed cool. Stuck to the front grill and the rear and theyve been on about a month and a half and haven't budged an inch.

I was a bit concerned theyd come off after seeing people on here talking about cutting the grill. Might sound lame but Im a bit scared of doing anything irreversible as 1) I'm not very handy and 2) It's on Ford options and I don't know what the crack is if I can't reverse any changes I made (even if in my opinion it makes the car look better). Anyway I just stuck them on with whatever was on the back of them and it seems fine, even on the front grill with limited contact.

Not a fan of the debadged look but each to there own m8

It's your motor after all :)

Debate-

null-22.jpg

To debate this your ZS rear end, with an ST diffuser? I think it looks good, something I'd do if I was keeping my car for a long period of time to which I'm not.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

That should have said 'debadge'....not 'debate'.....

• 1 month later...

Got mine on today. Decided against tinkering with the grille, used some adhesive foam pads to make a better surface area. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1394891579.489680.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1394891595.869497.jpg

I'm looking to put a "S" on my front grille, what did you stick it on with?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking to put a "S" on my front grille, what did you stick it on with?

Got some double sided sticky foam things from a local motor store. They were only thin so layered them up and trimmed to shape

I have them also but i sprayed them with clearcoat i noticed after a while when there is no clearcoat on it they get ugly.

Hi all

A few pics of my 'S' badge in my gallery.

I didn't chop anything off at all, built up a few small pieces of black plastic with superglue and glued into one of the spaces.

badge just sits on top of the fins, small touch of glue there also.

Gary