Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Ben_ST200

Need urgent help on Coil Spring for ST200 (99) question!

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I selling my beautiful ST200 to my friend and my luck has as usual shown me a clear example of what it can do and shot a coil spring through the tyre, the day before the new owner comes to pick it up! Nightmare! :(

With it being a sunday, I can't get in touch with Ford directly as, no body appears to be home. (Thank you ford after sales).

Now, I have manged to get hold of a aftermarket parts supplier who have a spring, however its listed as just a mondeo and not ST200. (The Size is 2.1 if that helps)

My question is will a standard spring the same throughout the Mondeo mk3 group? IE Mondeo Zetec and ST200? My head tells me no and it's a main dealer job, but I just want to check with some gurus.

Thanks,

A very unluck Ben.