Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need urgent help on Coil Spring for ST200 (99) question!

Ben_ST200

Hi,

I selling my beautiful ST200 to my friend and my luck has as usual shown me a clear example of what it can do and shot a coil spring through the tyre, the day before the new owner comes to pick it up! Nightmare! :(

With it being a sunday, I can't get in touch with Ford directly as, no body appears to be home. (Thank you ford after sales).

Now, I have manged to get hold of a aftermarket parts supplier who have a spring, however its listed as just a mondeo and not ST200. (The Size is 2.1 if that helps)

My question is will a standard spring the same throughout the Mondeo mk3 group? IE Mondeo Zetec and ST200? My head tells me no and it's a main dealer job, but I just want to check with some gurus.

Thanks,

A very unluck Ben.

i think the springs are different try these guys

http://www.carparts-direct.co.uk/Coil-Spri...ront-Detail.cfm

Thanks,

Found out the hard way and bought one from a after market place on sunday. £30 for spring for this car sounded too cheap.......and it was.

I've got on order, and should be with today, hopefully.

Thanks for you help.

Ben

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club