Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sold My Focus And I've Gone German

btmaldon

Well this has really filled me with confidence.

Went over the car today and have no issues to report. Even the tyres are pretty new. I know quite a few people with BM's and none have had issues. Even the Essex Police ones have been good according to my Brother. Unfortunately these are being replaced with Skoda Fabia's which makes a mockery of the meaning of the Rapid Response Team.

I use the missus car to do any running about and in icy conditions so it wont be out in the snow if I can help it. It will also be doing only 7k miles a year as it will only be used on reasonable runs. I always garage my cars so don't have half the issues other people have been having with the damp or cold weather.

Surprisingly the voice control is exactly the same software as the Focus. So no having to learn how to use it which was a result.

i hope its a good car and you get a rare one mate i do im just saying from experience they are junk the police dont get issues they spend a fortune maintaining them and the fabia will be highly tuned trust me they wont be stock motors in there cars

Sounds like a result Bruce! fingers crossed that it works that well for you!

You will have to start your own thread, inclusive of any mod's you do to it, much like Lenny has with his whip ;)

• Like 1

Yeah get some pics up! They are lovely looking motors I envy you would love to be able to run one!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Exactly what I was looking at before I found my focus. Always wanted a beemer and was dead set on getting one but couldn't justify it in the end. It was either a 6 or 7 year old beemer with at least 60-80k on the clock or a 3 year old focus with 19k on the clock. Hope you enjoy it!

Sent from my Zetec S using the FOC for Android app

You only live once Bruce, you fancied one, you bought one, enjoy.

Lifes a Lottery at the best of times.

• Like 3

Its going to look a bit odd with my Ford Owners Club stickers on it.

Could have one of those "My other car is a Ford" sticker? Lol

Sent from my HUAWEI Ascend P2 using Ford OC mobile app

Thats lovely looking mate! Love that colour of blue! Any plans for it?

ac schnitzer exhaust would look nice :P

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Really nice car. Like I said your gonna look the part!

Sent from my automated robot M1X-M4573R-700N3Y

Love the colour, that's a very smart looking motor! That'll certainly turn heads on a sunny day ;)

All brands have their faults, even Ford, so as long as your sure you've purchased a gem then just enjoy it and don't let the negatives distort that new car feeling!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

Cant deny thats a very smart motor you've gone for! managed to get the nicer looking front by going for the coupe too - the earlier e90 4dr's had the nasty grills!

Pretty sure you'll enjoy it - youve got frameless windows too right? they're always worth extra cool points B)

Its going to look a bit odd with my Ford Owners Club stickers on it.

So too did my Reasonably Priced Car :p ;)

Its a nice looking car matey, look after it as you did the Focus and I hope it looks after you!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club