Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stripes

david295

Just got my stripes for mk7 today from Fords, how easy are they to fit, or is it better getting them done by a pro.

I have fitted lots of vinyl stickers (including stripes) to my track car - Can take a few tries to get used to it, and depends whether you are going over curved bodywork, etc.

If you have never applied vinyl stickers before, then you might want to practice a bit first (any vinyl stickers on any perfectly smooth surface). Biggest problem is with air bubbles, but there are ways to minimise these, check out YouTube, or just Google some guides, there are plenty about.

If you are worried that you won't get it right, then pay a pro to fit them.

1.0 125 Zetec S on order!

I believe leaving them to a pro, would be the wise thing as I don't want to waste £201 what they cost me.

I believe leaving them to a pro, would be the wise thing as I don't want to waste £201 what they cost me.

201?

Log on to dmb.uk.com would be under 40 pounds

£201 ? :| what stripes are they ? That's a lot of dough for stickers

from the ford website, under accessories the ones that go over car from front bumper over and down the back

I prefer to buy genuine ones not copies.

• Like 1

So racing stripes ? Like on a viper ? Yeh but for £200 mate that's a lot, you can get a "copy" for like Lenny said £40, and I guarantee they'd last as long.

• Like 1

That's fair enough, only trying to help :) post up some pictures when you've got them on, Colour you go for ?

• Like 1

So racing stripes ? Like on a viper ? Yeh but for £200 mate that's a lot, you can get a "copy" for like Lenny said £40, and I guarantee they'd last as long.

Dmb graphics are the official licensed manufacturer of vinyl decals for ford motor company not copies

I was being sarcastic with the term copy :) hence the brackets.

• Like 1

To be honest I don't care that I could of got them cheaper, I got what I wanted at a price I was happy at.

I will also be buying my body kit direct from Ford, yes it may be expensive, but not to worry it's my money.

• Like 2

To be honest I don't care that I could of got them cheaper, I got what I wanted at a price I was happy at.

I will also be buying my body kit direct from Ford, yes it may be expensive, but not to worry it's my money.

You the man bro!
  • Like 1

Maybe you could ask Ford to fit them too then?

Sent from my HUAWEI Ascend P2 using Ford OC mobile app

I did not know they fit them, thanks for that, I will go see them tomorrow.