Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountune Rear Spoiler Extensions

brush

Mountune look alike spoiler extensions at a more reasonable price eBay number 321354750178

They are a bit different looking, more square with a lip.

Fitting my MT ones were a breeze as they fitted like a glove, no gaps etc. I'd not want to take a punt on these personally, probably cheap crap with bad fitting...

I maybe wrong however ;) just wouldn't take chance.

Interesting.. it's from the same guy in Thailand I got my RS style front grill from ... He's been busy :)

I've already got the mountune German made ones ,i love them :) .. These are slightly different ...

- Cool find!

How did you find the grill? Decent quality?

You could be right about the quality however he has supplied quite a number of RS grills which members seem to be satisfied with but these are an unknown item at the moment. You are also right about the different shape, perhaps this is a copyright issue, You pay your money you take your chance I suppose.

ive spoken to Rex quite alot and hes moulded the moutune ones and changed them a little more square and he also has alot more of offer for the fez's, he has the Focus rs spolier, plus RS body kit all in abs so it will fit and can be adjusted unlike fibreglass, and also the body kit comes with the F1 style fog light in the diffusor, he has the rs front grill which i can say is 100000000000000 times better than i though ive had mine for a month now on the car i think and i love looking at it, someone has even offered to buy my car in sainsburys car park i had to say no for now ;) im trying to see if i can get the spoiler extensions and the F1 style diffusor seperartly from the body kit, as its a bit much to fit and there is a lot of work to be done for the body kit, complete new front bumper, side, rear plus wheel arch kits and then the spoiler, i have the zetec s spoiler but i may change to the rs style not sure, check out his other things for sale, he also has said hes only made two of each to see what the demand is like as the abs plastic isnt cheap to use or make things out of so please give him time to make more as he only has a smal factory work force and he does alot of kits for other cars mostly usa cars.

Just had a look at the RS spoiler and I think it looks fab, really different and would go nicely with that RS styled front grill you have.

Hmm im not into the spoiler tbh, im

Going to get the add on for the zetec a spoiler ( if someone buys that off me for £150 then id get the rs one ) but I'll stick with my one now i like it a lot so why change it :) and also ive asked him if i cohld have just the diffusor and end caps with the F1 style fog light which would look cool :) just deactivated the old fog and rewire the new one in :) easy

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Been looking at adding the Mountune Spoiler extensions i think they look smart...

Think im gonna go with the genuine part for this, not too keen on the squared off look on these replica's plus the fit should be spot on with the mountune ones

I can almost guarantee they will fit 100% if my grill is anything to go by!! Plus Rex is super helpful and wouldnt sell something that doesn't fit hes a perfectionist from what i have been talking to him, so im going to get a set from him, and the saving is huge compared to moutunes prices

Only £40 ish more for the genuine part .... Sounds like this fella is decent to deal with but as i said not too keen on the more squared finish on the replica

Each to there own and im sure you will be happy with them mate, put some pics up once you have fitted them would be interested to see them

That f1 style diffuser looks really good, let me Know if he'll do it separately as I'll look to get one aswell!

Only £40 ish more for the genuine part .... Sounds like this fella is decent to deal with but as i said not too keen on the more squared finish on the replica

Each to there own and im sure you will be happy with them mate, put some pics up once you have fitted them would be interested to see them

i will do, just waiting for him to reply and ill get some sent over

That f1 style diffuser looks really good, let me Know if he'll do it separately as I'll look to get one aswell!

i think it looks cool, its basiclly the same as the zetec s one you need the coner flaps but it takes away the standard fog light and you have one in the diffusor upside triangle same as F1 and its an led panel too and he said you can also wire it to flash if you wanted but i guess thats illegal lol, hes getting back to me today if he can do a deal on them without the whole body kits so ill update you when i know

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club