Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Panther Black Fiesta Pics??

Ashyjhoney

Hi all im new to here but ive orderd my new black mk 7/8 panther fiesta and getting it next week im looking at alloys on internet and other little bits and bobs. Does anyone on here have any surgestions or pics of there black fiesta just to get some ideas or anything im amazed that many people dont have black as ive not seen many driving around ??

thanks for your help !!! :)

Hello Ashley

Are you looking for OEM or something different?,

Have a look at my gallery, nothing special, lots of these wheels around.

I had a black 2010 ZS but just left it as normal because I already liked how it was. The only things I changed was the lights all round for LED and headlights etc.

This is my effort

post-48260-139521705085_thumb.jpgpost-48260-139521709454_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Here you go.

*** Pro MS paint skills: thinking to spray plastidip black the grills and fog rings..

love the rims mate are they 18" there the kind in lookin for but only find 16" or 18"

I had a black 2010 ZS but just left it as normal because I already liked how it was. The only things I changed was the lights all round for LED and headlights etc.

do you have a pic mate i want day time running led lights cant find them anywhere

Hi Ashley,

Here is my fiesta project thread for ya to look at, its not a facelift fiesta but might b handy for ya for some modding ideas. :D

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index.php?/topic/45692-My-Black-Fiesta-Zetec-S

Sent from my SM-T310 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

love the rims mate are they 18" there the kind in lookin for but only find 16" or 18"

Thanks. they are the 17in alloys the previous zetec s came with.. got them for cheaps from a local garage then had them refurbished.

• Like 1

I'll get some side pics later,

Nothing orange on the back as of yet, looking to get a full milltek system with the ST diffuser which would be done in orange.

Someone suggested painting the fiesta logo orange, but I'm undecided on that.

Was gunna say about the ST rear end and doing that in Orange like the Pumaspeed ZS in White with the Red rear end

hey lads do you know any good sites to get alloys from or parts ? been on eBay but not alot of choice im lookin for some rims like in your pics

The rims are the optional ford 17" ones, I like the colour of them, never seen a new shape fezzy with those wheels in black, tempted to do mine now!

post-48260-13953487223_thumb.jpg

post-48260-139534875751_thumb.jpg

It's a photoshop job. Just wanted to see what it looked like before doing mine... Looks good doesn't it

looks mint pal !!! lookin good jackgl lovin the black/orange combo !! defo gettin the headlights sorted when i get my fiesta next week !!! where u get thm from pal and do you know if u can get day time running lights for fiesta love the daytime led look

The lights that are on in that pic are the side lights with blue LED's that are not visible when the 8000k HID headlights are on. So they look good when unlocking the car and taking pictures.

really struggling to find them rims in 17 inch !!!! arghhhhhhhh

WOW didnt realse they were that price !!!! cant afford them bad boys

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club