Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Cruise Control

SMF1

Is it true that the Zetec S really doesn't have cruise control as standard? I find this hard to believe considering it's one of the highest option models. I see it's added as an optional extra but it's not just 'cruise control' but rather 'cruise control with adaptive speed' or something like that.

no it doesn't I have the zetec s 2011 and I have everything in it but cruise... you have to pay more for it as an extra same with everything (for example street pack etc)

Really quite surprising. I had budgeted for it anyway but I was really struggling to believe it's not present by standard. Onwards and upwards..

Really quite surprising. I had budgeted for it anyway but I was really struggling to believe it's not present by standard. Onwards and upwards..

Only included on the higher Titanium and Titanium X Models.

Zetec S is 3rd from top spec, the exception being the body kit :/

The Cruise Control standard option is something you can easily add following this forums guide. Unfortunately, you wont get the adaptive cruise control as this uses head up radar to identify slower traffic and slowing down and that would be extremely difficult to put together...

Cruise control was a must when I bought my focus. That being why I have a Titanium.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club