Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help!

fordyford

Hi,

I dropped a 10p coin down the gap in between my handbreak and the plastic cover/protection box that surrounds it. I was wondering if its dangerour to have it down there? should I take it to a garage to get it looked at or will it just remain there until a later date. I'm not technical enough to take apart the hand break box areas- so that's a no go! Thanks in advance for any help.

Don't worry about it. There's nothing in there it can really interfere with.

The only thing is that it might slide about when braking/cornering - in which case it's going to proper annoy you.

Don't worry about it, I somehow managed to drop my spare key in the same place on the day i got my car :lol: , drove from 20 miles with it there and it was fine. I fished it out with a piece of wire when i got home but I was worried to drive it when I did it and felt like a massive idiot :P

Just don't forget to add 10p to the asking price when you sell it on haha :-)

• Like 1

Hi,

I dropped a 10p coin down the gap in between my handbreak and the plastic cover/protection box that surrounds it. I was wondering if its dangerour to have it down there? should I take it to a garage to get it looked at or will it just remain there until a later date. I'm not technical enough to take apart the hand break box areas- so that's a no go! Thanks in advance for any help.

I'm sorry but I'd have to strip it down to find it.

The say that if you look after the pennies, the pounds will take care of themselves....right!.

I wouldnt worry about it, you never know it might roll out one day.

I doubt it'll roll back out, unless the the government have got gravity-defying 10p's to go with that stupid new pound coin they're on about. :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club