Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Mk1 Edge

Hold Command

Hi all,

I've just purchased a 2004 Mk1 Edge 1.6, to replace my now scrapped 02 Fiesta 1.4 Flight.

Very excited to have something a little quicker and of a higher quality build. The alloys, ride , drive are all an improvement too!

I.m based in SE London near Greenwich, so any recommendations of good places for parts or servicing would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the family Jack!

Thanks!

This may not be the place to ask this (feel free to point me to to another part of the forum) but I'm looking into to getting the cambelt and related tensioners and pulleys changed as I'm about to hit that 10 year interval.

Am I better off going to a main dealer for this and what can I expect to pay?

I would say you can go anywhere to get it done, you can buy the kit a lot cheaper from a third party and get an indie to do the work on your behalf.

You could probably get the full lot done for under £200 with an indie, or up to £300 around there.

I would say you can go anywhere to get it done, you can buy the kit a lot cheaper from a third party and get an indie to do the work on your behalf.

You could probably get the full lot done for under £200 with an indie, or up to £300 around there.

Thanks!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club