Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Show Us Your Fords Nw

Andy199

There xenon 6000k in the dipped with cree sidelights and cree fog lights :)

Oh sweet, did you buy them online? If so please could I have a link? Considering changing mine to something like them! I'm also from the Manchester area as well btw!

Sent from my HTC One using Ford OC mobile app

Yeh apart from the xenons, I bought them in urmston. Here's what I've got in the sidelights...

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/221424299930?nav=SEARCH

Foglights.....

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/161292883341?nav=SEARCH

Xenon h7 6000k kit...

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/110919715258?nav=SEARCH

Hope that helps dude

Ok guys had this just over a month now. My 61 plate fiesta metal edition 134. It has a fair arsenal of extras as well. Such as powerfold mirrors, auto lights & wipers, Sony dab with bluetooth and voice control, rear park assist. Since its a metal it has automatic air temp control, full leather interior with heated front seats. I have began to slowly modify its appearance by adding led sides and Cree reverse lights, chrome coated indicator bulbs. I will be adding some led front fog lights and wind deflectors then onto changing the front grill to either a custom painted Asian grill (gloss black with colour coded sides) or a gloss black rs style grill

post-32783-139948400079_thumb.jpg

post-32783-139948401374_thumb.jpg

Your've got all the kit on my Wife's Titanium fiesta just wish she had ur engine! Is that right it's 134bhp ?

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

Your've got all the kit on my Wife's Titanium fiesta just wish she had ur engine! Is that right it's 134bhp ?

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

Yes it is indeed 134 bhp

I don't think I'm doing that one, he organises quite a few like this we are doing one at Thorsbury Park, don't know where it is but we're going :) was you displaying a car or just having a wonder?

No, I wasn't displaying a car I'm afraid. I was merely having a good look around, as I do enjoy attending these shows particularly if held locally, or anywhere in the north-west. :)

No, I wasn't displaying a car I'm afraid. I was merely having a good look around, as I do enjoy attending these shows particularly if held locally, or anywhere in the north-west. :)

If you see us at another show pop over and say hey! :D I'll be around the car somewhere probably

• Like 1

If you see us at another show pop over and say hey! :D I'll be around the car somewhere probably

Thanks Andy, I'll keep a lookout at the next show I attend and I'll come over and say hello. :)

• 2 years later...
On 22/03/2014 at 2:29 PM, wesmst-2 said:

post-51704-0-38478400-1395498553_thumb.j

Nice motor what's it runing