Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyre Pressure Monitoring

JonD

Hi All.

Can anyone help with Settings for tyre pressure monitoring.

Got my S Max 2012. Had tyre pressure monitoring option fitted. I am sure that when I played around with the settings I could set the pressure for low tyre pressure warning to become active!!!

I Have recently tried to find this screen (Or menue) but am unable to find it.

Can anyone tell me how to find this screen??

Can anyone verify it exists or existed??

Could it be missing because of some software update??

I have a constant warning "Check Rear Left Tyre"

Actual tyre pressures match the information on the screen but this warning stays active.

But please note recently I had to seperate the sensor from the car as the air valve got damaged during a tyre renewal. A metal dust cap was fitted and became jammed on due to corosion. (Warning do not fit any type of metal dust cap to these tyre valves they are made of Aluminium. Always use plastic )

Managed to get the air valve from Ford snapped on the original electronic module and a tyre fitter put the sensor back into the wheel. Please note the sensor did become seperated from the car. Mabe this has somthing to do with the warning?? But why has it not reset?? It is comunicating with the car as the correct tyre pressure is displayed.

Went into ford dealer today but could not speak to anyone technical enougth to give advice. But they were very willing to book the car in (think I will wait till next service is due)

Manual supplied with car is not detailed enogth to explain the various pages on the display. (Yes I actualy consulted the manual LOL)

Anyway I Hope some one can shine some light on this subject please.

If you have your radio code with you, try a battery reset. Disconnecting the positive terminal for a few minutes will do.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club