Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Individual Leather packs

Nipz

Whilst down at the local dealer i saw my dream car!

White Zetec S with the 17 inch wheels with the individual leather pack (blue) in it, WITH the Mountune upgrade (no mirror covers or anything just power!)

It looked amazing and cant wait for my 2 years to be up to get a new car... woop woop

Even though i liked the leather pack i didnt think it was as good as it could of been though. To much going on to be honest. Wouldnt say no still!

Just thought i would let you no... :rolleyes:

So was the dashboard blue to match the leather seats? didnt realise coloured leather seats was an option.

We nearly opted for the Red Individual Pack but chose to ditch Hot Magenta and that for the Morello, Dress up Kit and Tech Pack.

So was the dashboard blue to match the leather seats? didnt realise coloured leather seats was an option.

TBH i cant remember! It must have been black because it didnt stand out.

There is Leather as standard with the X pack, and then there is individual leather which is about £1500 i think :S

We nearly opted for the Red Individual Pack but chose to ditch Hot Magenta and that for the Morello, Dress up Kit and Tech Pack.

Think that is a very good idea.

TBH i cant remember! It must have been black because it didnt stand out.

There is Leather as standard with the X pack, and then there is individual leather which is about £1500 i think :S

Think that is a very good idea.

IIRC we actually saved a bit of money, nothing that made the decision, just thought the dress up kit added more to the look of the car than the interior. The wife actually preferred the cloth and colour of the Morello demo car we saw which swung us away from the Hot Magenta and the leather anyway so it wasn't a hard decision. To be honest, if we hadn't have gone and seen the car in the flesh we'd have stuck with our original choice but glad we changed, the Dress Up kit really finishes the body off.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club