Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 - St Vs 1.0T Ecoboost Realistic Motorway Mpg?

gasket

Hi folks - OP here. Thanks again for the advice.

Was a close call - both ZS and ST are superb cars in their own right but in the end, for my particular circumstances, the small additional outlay for the more powerful ST won out. As has been mentioned before this was largely thanks to the insurance premiums being the same for both cars.

I placed my order yesterday and had the finance confirmed last night, delivery date is due to be confirmed on monday but is likely to be early june (about 11 weeks :( ).

So I am soon to be the proud owner of a Fiesta ST in metallic Spirit Blue!!!!!! Am unbelievably excited.

Hi folks - OP here. Thanks again for the advice.

Was a close call - both ZS and ST are superb cars in their own right but in the end, for my particular circumstances, the small additional outlay for the more powerful ST won out. As has been mentioned before this was largely thanks to the insurance premiums being the same for both cars.

I placed my order yesterday and had the finance confirmed last night, delivery date is due to be confirmed on monday but is likely to be early june (about 11 weeks :( ).

So I am soon to be the proud owner of a Fiesta ST in metallic Spirit Blue!!!!!! Am unbelievably excited.

Kongrats on a fine purchase. Any other goodies / packs added on to it? Is it ST2?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

I've had my ST-2 since beginning of November last year. It is a really great car, but as was mentioned, the other thread about ordering an ST-3 did seem to bring out the brat in some people. My daughter is looking at buying a 1 litre ecotec Fez, and I think it's a really great car in its own right.

• Like 2

Kongrats on a fine purchase. Any other goodies / packs added on to it? Is it ST2?

Nope - just a basic ST. The only addition was metallic and that was only because it was included for free (I'd have been happy with the basic solid red paint).

as ST-2 and -3 don't offer any mechanical improvements they would be wasted on me (I come from a classic car background where even carpets are a luxury - so to me even the basic car is fully loaded).

Still good enough. I only got the st2 due to the deal I got on it. Standard St seats are as good. But you'll love it. Don't get this st3 speak though. Haven't even seen it on fords own site yet.

• 1 month later...

Just a quick one folks. Placed my order on the 28th March for a factory build and just had my registration number through and my delivery date confirmed as next Friday the 23rd May – 8 weeks for a factory order, 4 weeks faster than expected – absolutely delighted!

Just a quick one folks. Placed my order on the 28th March for a factory build and just had my registration number through and my delivery date confirmed as next Friday the 23rd May – 8 weeks for a factory order, 4 weeks faster than expected – absolutely delighted!

Good news. Congratulations on the purchase. Get some photos on here when you have it!

I've had my ST2 over a month now, I do short 15-30mile journeys to work on motorway or through b roads I'm averaging 40-47mpg and it's not much to shout at but it'll do In the long run, I had a 2013 Zetec 1.0L ecoboost before and that would return me 60-65mpg at best as I would always try to get the best performance out of the small engine. Not to be biased but STs seem to be affordable to most so if you are up for a fun car will relatively good mpg then go for it, you won't be disappointed.

Marc :)

Sent from my LG-D802 using Ford OC mobile app

Just to let you all know. Cliff Dickenson and son dealership based in winsford cheshire has a few fiesta St's in stock. St 2s and st3s all redi browsers go Sony out don't have to wait. Look them up on Google and give them a call. I got a wicked deal on mine. Traded a suzuki swift sport in and 6 grand to change for my st 2. As for which car to go for gt the St. Ul only find urself wishing you had after a couple of month in the zs.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Ford OC mobile app

Bloom in predictive text. Redi to go so you don't have to wait

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Ford OC mobile app

^ naturally I couldn't agree more.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club