Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got it!!

jma78b

At 3.30pm this afternoon I took possesion of Fifi Fiesta. She's a babe ;)

I did notice that the left indicator didnt click off (no noise so unless you look down you don't know you are still indicating). However, I'm in love. The automatic is easy to drive and even though its a 1.4 it feels like it is rearing to go. I have taken a few pics and thought you might be interested to see that the rear parking sensors done by the dealer are beautifully colour coded and not done on the grey plastic bumper thing.

Happy days :)

car.jpg

xmas2008003.jpg

xmas2008004.jpg

xmas2008008.jpg

xmas2008006.jpg

Glad u go it!.....I'm findin the auto slow on takin off...but rapid when speed is up.

Well she was a long time coming but shes here now and thats all that matters, great to see the parking sensors like that as its much better. I am sure we wont see you much the next week be prepared to watch your fuel tank empty rather quckly, but the novely does wear off eventually lol, Since going to Fords on Monday ive gotten used to the one touch indicator now when coming off a roundabout, as its still virtually impossible to get them to click off on their own, anyway hope this is the only gripe you have with the car, happy driving hun xxx

I'm not driving that fast or far yet just finding my way around my baby. Woke early just to make sure it was alright! :lol: going to read the manual now but will be around for a while. ;)

Brilliant :D

Hope it was worth the wait, they really do look a class above the rest.

Lovely looking car! Congratulations!

My parking sensors are also colour coded, look much nicer I think!

I still haven't even opened my manual...Oops!

Have fun in it....:)

Another lovely Fiesta! Enjoy x

Another lovely Fiesta! Enjoy x

On my drive back from the dealers, I thought I would take the long way home. I parked near my brothers house and opposite my Fifi was a Magenta Fiesta. Such good looking cars. ;)

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ARRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

So unfair! I want mine! now. GIVE IT NOW!!! :P

Looks amazing, congrats... *sniff sniff* ;)

I too would also like my car now! Especially as it looks as though they might be building it next week!!!! Soon be entering the end game!!!

When I recieve, I will fill it up to the brim top and drive till the tank is dry, then maybe repeat this several times, then sleep, then enjoy the car some more. Hell yes!

On my drive back from the dealers, I thought I would take the long way home. I parked near my brothers house and opposite my Fifi was a Magenta Fiesta. Such good looking cars. ;)

There you are Fifi--you're certainly a very pretty babe! ;)

I bet you've forgiven Ford everything now haven't you?

Have fun! :)

As Giovanni Torriano said "He who can wait, hath what he desireth"

Well, hope it's worth the wait, I suspect it is and more. Now all you have to do is look after it. :D

Ah Ben :(

Yours is coming. Only a few more weeks to go. Just think mine will be dirty and stuff and yours will be all shiny......

Nah I wont let it go bad Keith I will look after it. I left it on a road today (obviously!) with huge space between me and car behind and in front. When I came home some tossp*t had parked leaving about 5cm of space between his car and my rear! :angry::angry: I hope he didnt hit it but it looks fine! But what an @£$%!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club