Hi James Many Thanks
So here are the Pictures
FIRSTLY Myself or Fordownersclub will not take any responsability for any Damage or Cost caused my this guide, it is not a officail Ford Installation but only a guide and may not comply with every model type of Cmax. This Modification was carried out on a 2013 Cmax 1.6 ecoboost German spec Vehicle without Xeonon Lights or Bulb warning Module.If in Doubt please ask then do.
Please remember to disconnect battery when working on electrics.(But not really necessary especially if you dont have the code yet for your Radio But at you risk).
1. First the new Replacement Lights they have the same mounting Fittings as the original lights (Pics 1 and 2)
2. Removing Foglight Cover Using Trim Tool only from this Point lift up gently till Comes loose then pull cover to front of car not to the side.Dont try from other end you will damage the Cover.(pics 3 and 4) (TIP use Masking tape to protect Body work)
3.Old Lights are Held with 2 screws each,unscrew remove plug that goes to back of light.(Pic 5)
4. Start with the light furthest away from battery,remove old light fit new light,feed cable through so it Comes up towards Radiator loosening Main headlight (Howto in user Handbook) to ease cable channeling. Blank off the old cable connector for foglight with Supplied blanking Plug.
5. Remove Grill two Pins at the Top Left and right,lift the middle pin out at the top with a small flat screwdriver then remove the rest of the plastic pin, Then pull the grill very gentley toward the front of the car, you may have to assist pushing the Tabs with a flat screw Driver at the bottom of the grill, Again Carefully as you can damage the grill if you use to much force. This is where i want to put the controll Module for the Lights, its a dry Place and is central so the cable from both the new lights will reach it.(pics 6 and 7)
6.Remove then the next fog light (nearest to Battery).Also Remove Headlight completly (how to is in user Handbook under changing Bulbs).This makes life easier for the final Connections and cable channeling. (pic 8 Sorry Bad pic)
7.Connect the old fog light cable from this Light,direct to the new Light module note there is a small pin that sticks up this goes with the grove on the male connector red cable to yellow, and green cable to Grey.I measured it with a Multimeter just to be on the safe side. and Grey is earth on the module.(you Only have to connect one old fog light cable to the new module). (Pic 9)
8.Channel the the New light cable allso towards grill,Then connect both sides to module, so now you should have both new Lights Connected and one of old fog light connections connected to the new module.
9. Now its time to make the rest of the Connections (MAKE SURE NO LIGHTS ARE ON AND IGNITION IS OFF)firstly the yellow Connection to the the Position lights on the headlight connector.(this is the connector socket of the Headlight you removed completly) On the headlight socket connector there are numbers the yellow connector should be connected to nr 12(check to been on the safe side with Multi meter side lights off no power side lights on power THEN TURN OFF LIGHTS).connect yellow cable from module to this cable using supplied cable connector (The red plastic connector). (pic 10 Sorry Bad pic Looks like 2 yellow cables but is only one)
10.channel the remaining cable White and black to wards fuse box under the bonnet remove lid of fuse box, (TIP)i fitted a spade connector on the end of the White cabe as Ford have supplied a Location in the fuse box not listed in the Handbook where you have ignition on Power, you just plug in the spade connector ie the White cable.(Pic 11)
11. Nearly finished now the Black Cable (Minus) this has a ring connector all ready fitted i just cut the ring a bit with wire cutters to make it open end loosened the bolt at the end of the fuse box this has a good earth and slide it under the bold head and tighted. (Pic 12)
12. Doublecheck every Thing and connectors that every Thing is correct and smarten up the cable channeling using cable grips etc.then fit the head light back in, not forgetting to connect the connector to headlight LOL:)).At this Point do not put the screws in fit fog light trim or grill. Connect Battery if you disconnected it, Now turn on ignition, the day lights should turn on, turn lights on the daylights should turn off,press front fog light Switch, fog light should turn on takes about a second for them to come on like Xeon lights).Turn lights off fog lights should turn off and daylights should come on. Yippee everything works. Now take the sticky backing off the light module off and stick it on the back wall behind grill.TIPP ( i also used very should brass Wood screws to make double sure it was secure).( Pic 13)
13.secure all cable reduceing Vibration noise and fitt all trim carfully not damaging paint work.when finished check lights should look like. (Pics 14,15,16)
14 Finished about 3 hours Taking it easy and careful.