Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Piccies

MichellefromEssex

where do u get the gel overlays?

love the car but ur missing the side skirts

No way mate!! The sideskirts add nothing to the car IMHO. They're not even flush to the bodywork! The best bit of the "Exterior Styling Kit" is the Sports Spoiler in my book, not fussed with the front "splitter" or the rear "diffuser" :)

:)

yeh the spoiler is the best bit but where can i get the overlays???

Not sure. But the website was mentioned in the previous thread. Have a look :)

Yeah thats where I got mine from too.

Re the side skirts, they are £135 each without priming and fitting, we have spent enough for now and although I really would like them, Max says no as we have a holiday to Turkey to pay for still, maybe end of the year but he really isnt fussed about having them, need to work on him somehow ;)

Yeah thats where I got mine from too.

Re the side skirts, they are £135 each without priming and fitting, we have spent enough for now and although I really would like them, Max says no as we have a holiday to Turkey to pay for still, maybe end of the year but he really isnt fussed about having them, need to work on him somehow ;)

lol ;)

Got my badges today, will post pics start of week, went for the Black/red design, really finish off the car

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club