Arya

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Name: H
  • Ford Model: KA
  • Year: 2009

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:09 AM

Hi there,

I have a 2009 ka style plus and just took my car for an MOT this weekend. Today was the first time I needed to use lights since. Normally on the trip computer when I turn on my main lights there is a #2 on the screen, however today this was a 1. Anyone have any idea if this is a problem or nothing to be concerned about?

Thanks

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Alunfrommerthyr

Alunfrommerthyr

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Name: Alun
  • Ford Model: KA
  • Year: 2008

Posted 10 April 2014 - 04:51 PM

Hi there,

I have a 2009 ka style plus and just took my car for an MOT this weekend. Today was the first time I needed to use lights since. Normally on the trip computer when I turn on my main lights there is a #2 on the screen, however today this was a 1. Anyone have any idea if this is a problem or nothing to be concerned about?

Thank

If I am correct there are two different trip counters and by pressing the trip button in quick succession it will switch between one and two. If it what I am thinking it is there is nothing at all to worry about. Try what I suggested above and you will see if I am correct.

AJ 

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users