Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Finesse, 1.25, 03 Reg, Subwoofer Wiring

Oakers199672

I have a pioneer double din stereo with preouts ect. I have a bassface active sub, the only problem I have is getting the power cables from the sub to the battery, how do I get through the bulkhead (or firewall) to the engine bay from inside to out. I hae tried to locate grommets but can't find any and the home were wires already go is too tight for anything. People have suggested drilling through but I don't really want to do that as I'm only a rookie, does anyone know any easy way through?

Dont drill the bulk head, being a ford it's rust after 3 days.

Get in the driver or passenger footwell and follow the wires through the bulkhead that way, you'll find a fair few, poke something through it so you can see it the other side, generally speaking the ones that link the steering column are the most common ones to use.

1st off, go from outside to in.... there will be enough room in the main grommet for the amp cable just as long as it aint stupidly thick.... i was using a 0 gauge in my focus, when i had all my stuff in.. but then i saved space went down to a 8 gauge and a single 10" sub....

Thanks for this info guys it really helped! Going to get it sorted today!

glad to help, if you need any more just shout

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club