Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alloy Wheels

Lee Oyston

Hi I have a ford fiesta zetec 58 reg 1.4 I was wondering if 18 inch wheels would fit on my car without scraping thanks

You might just get away with it but tyres would have to be low profile

Not too certain whether you can do it without scraping, but I just want to add that the ride will be VERY harsh, and your alloys will be quite prone to buckling (since there'll be hardly any rubber to absorb some of the impact from potholes)

Personally I'd settle for 17 inches.

Not too certain whether you can do it without scraping, but I just want to add that the ride will be VERY harsh, and your alloys will be quite prone to buckling (since there'll be hardly any rubber to absorb some of the impact from potholes)

Personally I'd settle for 17 inches.

Agreed. Largest size I would go for is 17"

Yeah +1 for all the above, the 16 inch have a low profile of 45 sidewalls, moving on to the 17's they go to a 40 profile, which is low on a 17, and as pointed out already, the ride can suffer. Moving to 18's will require a minimum of a 35 profile, which is effectively an elastic band, tyres would be expensive, and any pothole would be a potential wheel breaker :huh:

And I'd have thought scrub on full lock...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club