Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What your car would look like with the Fiesta Mountune upgrade.

Nipz

Hey,

Was just looking around their site and came across a mock up they have done of all the colours of the fiesta.

f140eap1.jpg

I know some people were wondering what it would look like on there cars so thought i would share it!

Would I be able to get the Mountune Vinyls without the engine upgrade?

I'm going to have a diesel, and I don't think they have an engine upgrade for the diesels :P

Would I be able to get the Mountune Vinyls without the engine upgrade?

I'm going to have a diesel, and I don't think they have an engine upgrade for the diesels :P

Yea you can get whatever you want :) Im thinking about it for my 1.25

The black looks !Removed! awesome, I want a black car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl

Yeah the appearance pack is £149 and the wheels someone on here found some very very similar on eBay for £449

I think it looks nice on white and black, not sure about any other colours

The black looks !Removed! awesome, I want a black car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl

Yeah the appearance pack is £149 and the wheels someone on here found some very very similar on ebay for £449

Swap?

The wheels from Mountune are £549 i believe. Not with tires tho.

Yeah the appearance pack is £149 and the wheels someone on here found some very very similar on ebay for £449

You're right--it does!

B*gger, I knew I should have stuck with black! :lol:

Not keen on the yellow against hot magenta though.......think I'll stick to the sheep in wolf's clothing approach eventually.......... :(

Your car is !Removed! gorgeous! Black and White it looks great. The others, hmmm it just doesnt work so well.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club