Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Y Reg Fuse Box Location

stanley

hi all hope someone can help

horn not working on my y reg focus. I can here a tick noise from passenger side but cant find the fuse box there.

fuse not mentioned under the bonnet so a bit stuck

any help any clues

many thanks stan

It's behind the glovebox, and the ticking noise will be a relay opening/closing.

Empty the glovebox, then close it up. Look underneath and you'll find three screws. Take them all out, then open the glovebox, push the sides inwards and the whole thing will come out.

(You don't HAVE to remove it fully, you can just drop it down without taking the screws out, but for the 60 seconds it takes to do it, you'll get much better access).

Oh, there's an engine bay fusebox too. If memory serves it's right at the back corner of the engine bay, on the passenger side and nearest the windscreen.

What problem are you having? What are you hoping to find in there?

• Like 1

hi big d many thanks im in there now horn not working so fuse to change first stan

Hi again - assuming the fuse checks out OK you might want to take a look at the clock spring (which is an air-bag/steering wheel off job).

Tho saying that, could be the horn itself is dead, if you're hearing the relay opening/closing.

Thanks big d. Will pop down garage to see mechanic pal who will have spare horn before steering wheel off task. Many thanks stan

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club