Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Morello Fiesta Zetec

Drunknmunky

Today after some consideration I finally decided to purchase a brand new Fiesta. Delivery should be this Thursday & Im so excited!

:D

Congrats, good choice! This Thursday? Is it one that is in stock?

Congrats, good choice! This Thursday? Is it one that is in stock?

Yeah its one thats already in stock, was built on 2nd April 2009. :D

Congratulations, you'll love it! I see you are in Midlothian - which dealer did you buy it from?

Damn, I wanted to be the only Morello in the village. :ph34r:

At least you haven't got a 4 month wait.

oh nice one!.....enjoy.

:o how lucky are you??? :o

I was unsure about Morello as it looked iffy on the Focus, but when I drove to the garage and saw it on the forecourt, it looked really nice, especially with the chrome belt strip. Good choice my friend!

I was unsure about Morello as it looked iffy on the Focus, but when I drove to the garage and saw it on the forecourt, it looked really nice, especially with the chrome belt strip. Good choice my friend!

Pigging hell, there's three of us, common as muck. :lol:

Great colour though and still haven't seen one on the road as of yet.

Congratulations, you'll love it! I see you are in Midlothian - which dealer did you buy it from?

Peoples @ hermiston gate. Where u from? :blink:

Damn, I wanted to be the only Morello in the village. :ph34r:

At least you haven't got a 4 month wait.

Ive been looking at the new fiestas for ages & wasnt sure what to go for, went into the dealers yesterday and they came up with what i was looking for! Its frustrating waiting til thursday now tho.... I want it now lol!

lol frustrated at waiting a few days!!! dont say that to Jar, Johnny or Ben as they have been waiting weeks bless them. I have seen a Morello on the road and its very very nice.

Ive been looking at the new fiestas for ages & wasnt sure what to go for, went into the dealers yesterday and they came up with what i was looking for! Its frustrating waiting til thursday now tho.... I want it now lol!

I waited 2 months and the car was 4 weeks late!!!!!!! AHHHHHH :o

I think this should be deleted because if JAR reads this he will do terrible things :ph34r:

:rolleyes: :P :lol:

Peoples @ hermiston gate. Where u from? :blink:

I'm from Edinburgh - went there first cos I bought my last car there but they couldn't get me the car I wanted so I went to Evans Halshaw.

Only 2 sleeps to go till you get yours! :)

I'm from Edinburgh - went there first cos I bought my last car there but they couldn't get me the car I wanted so I went to Evans Halshaw.

Only 2 sleeps to go till you get yours! :)

I went to evans halshaw a few weeks back but i didnt like their attitude at all, they were trying to offer me a black zetec or any other colour except the one i wanted and tried to use bullying tactics to get me to purchase one, ended up walking out and when i did i got phonecalls the following day from them calling me a liar etc!! Peoples were really good with me, just cant wait til i see the car in the flesh lol altho i'll be scared to take it out the forecourt lol!!

ONLY 2 SLEEPS! lol, seriousl though, nice one... your lucky... as Keith said its 4 months for me! 200 sleeps for me lol (i know thats an over exaduration!).

Handed my last peice of coursework in today! (whoo!) so you'll be seing alot more of me (HA HA HA!) - Who needs to revise when you have theese forums to be on! lol.

I went to evans halshaw a few weeks back but i didnt like their attitude at all, they were trying to offer me a black zetec or any other colour except the one i wanted and tried to use bullying tactics to get me to purchase one, ended up walking out and when i did i got phonecalls the following day from them calling me a liar etc!! Peoples were really good with me, just cant wait til i see the car in the flesh lol altho i'll be scared to take it out the forecourt lol!!

That's a shame but at least you are now getting what you want. Peoples had the one I wanted on the factory build list but said if I waited till then the offers that were on would probably be gone, which is a shame cos they were really good when I bought my last car there.

Pigging hell, there's three of us, common as muck. :lol:

Great colour though and still haven't seen one on the road as of yet.

I passed one yesterday on the opp side of the road. We nodded to each other ;)

Love the colour of the Morello but i've had that colour in a car already. Wanted to get something i've never had before. Wonder what I will get in 3 years time?

I passed one yesterday on the opp side of the road. We nodded to each other ;)

Love the colour of the Morello but i've had that colour in a car already. Wanted to get something i've never had before. Wonder what I will get in 3 years time?

lol you've just got this one woman - but I know what you mean ;)