Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 Fiesta Zetec S Questions

DarrylW91

I've finally spoken to my dealer after almost a month of hearing nothing!

My car (2014 Zetec S 1.0 Ecoboost in Panther Black with 17" alloys) is arriving at some stage next week, and I'll be able to drive it away two days after that. I've got some questions about the car, if anyone could answer them I'd be grateful :)

1. What are the Speakers like?
  2. What does the engine/exhaust sound like?
  3. Realistically, how many miles can I expect to get out of a tank (on average)?
  4. How much does it cost to fill up the tank?
  5. I didn't get the Privacy glass (which I regret)... has anybody had the windows tinted, and how much did it cost?

Thanks in advance!

Hi mate, mines a year old now and still in love with it, Speakers are fantastic but any car will benefit from a sub, engine is quiet at standard but turbo whistles are a plenty, a beefy filter will really let the wastegate purr,

Realisticly I'm getting 350 miles to a tank, using momentum fuel, I could possibly get more but my right foot is lead filled, have a custom exhaust fitted to mine, but the standard was loud enough when you wanted it to be and deathly quiet when you didn't

• Like 1

In my experience:

1. Speakers are really good for standard ones. For some reason they sound louder/better when playing music through bluetooth rather than aux, at least in mine.

2. Engine sounds lovely when giving it the boot, lovely 3 cylinder rumble, otherwise very quiet. Exhaust note is non-existent, consider an aftermarket system if you are after that sorta thing.

3. I average 45mpg, mostly around town with the odd blasts down some A/B roads. So that's like 400ish miles to a tank?

4. Depending on price per litre obviously. Around £50 should see you full.

5. Again depends on prices locally. Round my end rear 3 windows cost £90!

• Like 1

Thanks for the answers!

I can live without a sub, I just wanted to make sure that the standard Speakers were fairly decent.

As with engine sound, I'm not too bothered, as long as it doesnt sound like a hairdryer :lol:

That's pretty good for all 3 windows, I was expecting it to be more. I might have to do that then!

Hi mate, mines a year old now and still in love with it, speakers are fantastic but any car will benefit from a sub, engine is quiet at standard but turbo whistles are a plenty, a beefy filter will really let the wastegate purr,

Realisticly I'm getting 350 miles to a tank, using momentum fuel, I could possibly get more but my right foot is lead filled, have a custom exhaust fitted to mine, but the standard was loud enough when you wanted it to be and deathly quiet when you didn't

Do you have any pix of your ZS

Quick update..

I've spoken to my dealer, and my car is due to arrive any time from now until Saturday..

So hopefully I'll have it by Wednesday at the latest

Cant wait! :D

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z using Ford OC Mobile App

Must have come over into the UK with mine as I have been told mine will arrive at the garage week ending the 12th (so this Sat) with the view for me to pick it up next Tuesday

Mines at the dealer but won't be ready to pick up until 19th. Really annoying, going to keep pestering him.

Keeps moaning about how busy they are. Thought that was the point

That's poor really as mine have said they can get it ready in 48 hrs

Probably had a bang on the way over!

Waited 7 weeks, suppose I can wait another. Good timing though as my MOT and tax on my current car is due in May. No more car tax :-)

These 1 litres sound ok when you're not at the lights idling. When you are, it's a tappy little grasshopper sounding affair.

Give it some welly and it roars though.

I get around 350 to 400 miles a tank too, that's on alternate fill ups of cheap / premium unleaded.

Speakers are awesome I thought!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC