Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lets Wrap This Up! :d

NickM47

Hi all,

So I have the standard un-modded Fiesta ST-2 in the beautiful blue. I have booked her in to get the rear lights (and rear reflectors) smoked which will hopefully be done next month and also the front grille I am getting a red pinstripe around the edge to really bring out the red in the ST logo and brakes. I am thinking of getting the roof wrapped, and possible the mirrors/door handles/ bonnet/ boot, if i find the right colour!

If anybody has any colour ideas to go against this blue it would be taken on board :)

I'm not looking at making a really loud in your face kind of car, I just want to add a personal touch :)

Thanks for looking

Nick

post-51846-0-36868800-1397055405_thumb.j

Sounds like a good plan you got there... only colour i can think to go with the blue would be black. But then if it was me, I wouldn't get the roof wrapped. Can i ask where you getting your lights smoked?

Lights smoked ? Is that to make them look black ?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Still on the fence but if I find a colour that looks amazing with the blue I will go for it :)

Divszy - I am getting them done from a place called 'Ace car care' in Shrewsbury, Shropshire.

Gothic - Yeah :) its like a dark mesh film which darkens the light by 35% which is still ok for MOT's :D

Oh right. I thought it was highly illegal.

Something else I've learnt. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I've seen the red around the grille on an st and it looks great. I'm going to have a go at doing it when i get my zs

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Ford OC mobile app

nice choice of car and in the best colour imo.

as for a colour that goes with blue I would also say black.

Very nice, i too am looking at wrapping the roof in black, I think it will look good with my blue car incl the tinted windows

I like the sound of the red strip around the grill. Post pictures when you've had it done.

Not sure about wrapping the roof and mirrors personally but if it's what you want then go for it.

• 2 months later...

I have the same colour and was thinking a grey like wheels wrap the skirts spoiler front splitter mirrors and diffuser. What colour you gone for?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC