Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Do I Find Out If My Car Has Bluetooth

richtosh

Hi folks.

I have just bought a 2008 S-Max 2.0 TDCi Zetec and are trying to figure out if it has bluetooth or not.

The manual is of very little use, just explaining use of a cradle, a cradle with bluetooth and just bluetooth without cradle. It also explains that some models bluetooth was controlled via stalk, but some were through the audio menu system on the steering wheel!

Given all the variations, we are stumped. Some books say that bluetooth was standard for 2008 Zetec's, other's don't say anything about specific Zetec specs.

The stereo has the usual green and red call and end call buttons but nothing else.

Does anybody know if it was standard for the Zetec, an option, and if so how to find out if it's actually on the car.

Many thanks,

Rich

Put your reg into registration lookup on the ford etis site http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do

You will get details of your car, click on There are more minor features for this vehicle, click to expand this list. and have a look through the list of features you s max has or hasn't got

• Like 1

Thanks Garry.

It says "less telephone preparation pack" so it hasn't got it then :-(

Rich

• 2 weeks later...

The easy way to see if your car has bluetooth - look at the indicator stalk. If it has buttons for the phone on it, you have bluetooth - if not, you don't.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club