Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Zetec S

DarrylW91

So I finally picked up my Zetec S yesterday morning, and spent pretty much the whole day sat in it :lol:

Here's a pic of it when I'd just got it home post-51542-139737254057_thumb.jpg

First thing I did was to put the gel overlays on the wheel centres and the ford badges:

Before

post-51542-139737260848_thumb.jpg

After

post-51542-139737262968_thumb.jpg

post-51542-139737265785_thumb.jpg

I also put an 'S' sticker on the bottom part of the steering wheel, but dont have a pic of that. I'm also going to put the S badge on the front grille when I pluck up the courage to cut a part of it out so it sits flat :wacko:

Love the car though, can't say a bad thing about it yet.. I've noticed I'm getting a lot of looks driving it (theres pretty much no zetec s fiestas in my area).

Upcoming mods:

S badge on front grille

Ford badge for steering wheel

Footwell lights changed to red

Rear window tints

Debadging the rear

post-51542-139737302164_thumb.jpgpost-51542-1397373043_thumb.jpg

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z using Ford OC Mobile App

• Like 1

Looking good! Picking up mine on Tuesday and have pretty much the same mods planned also got silver indicators and LEDs for the number plate.

Does the s badge look good on the steering wheel? I've bought one

Looking good, I'm glad you are happy with it

Is it me or does the front numberplate look abit low ?

De-badging the rear is a must I think as I like the clean look

I will hopefully be picking mine up Tues/Weds & the weather looks like it will be good, so it will stay clean for abit

The s badge on the steering wheel looks alright, but it's not the best quality. It'll probably look better once I've stuck the black ford badge on the steering wheel as well.

Yeah, now that you mention it the number plate does look a bit low, but I kinda like it.. It sits in line with the upper grille.

Looks good mate. Don't need to cut the grille to put the s badge on. I just stuck mine straight on. Looks good and hasn't budged.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Ford OC mobile app

Car looks sweet as pal! I'll keep an eye out for you round Bucks - won't hold back if you're there for overtaking mind you

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Haha okay mate.

Just had a nightmare with insurance!

Took out a new policy with Adrian Flux about 3 weeks ago (with my Corsa) and was told that changing cars would be no problem...

So I called them today to get it switched over and they said they couldn't change the policy to my fiesta, and I'd hafe to take out a new policy with them for twice the price with another one of their underwriters.

I asked to cancel the policy, and I'm now stuck with a £155 cancellation fee.

I reinsured myself with Admiral, who wouldn't give me a decent price 3 weeks ago when I was their 'valued customer' but were more than happy to take my money today

What a day :lol:

I'd be livid if that was me!

I've been with admiral/elephant since I passed my test, can't fault them in the slightest - always offer good cover at really competitive prices..

I'm fully comp on my zs for around 450 p/y, only being 21 as well!

At least you've got insurance though, nothing worse than having a new car and not being able to drive it

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club