Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Confused

onzzy

Hi have 2005 titanium 1.6 petrol over the last month or so ive noticed a few problems every time I start the car the radio sets to 2200 and the date goes back to 2004 the red light keeps flashing on the dash start the car with no lights on but the head lights flash then go off but the lastest was yesterday used the car all day with no prolems until I went to pick the missus up from work the car wouldnt start justs click but would start with jump leads came back 10mile trip car just clicks again please help cheers onzzy

How old is the battery ? May need new batt or poss starter motor ?? Also could be a electrical fault ?

Had car 2 years battery was on with the car went to Halfords was told they didnt think was battery as it ran ok all day before the click issue but will try to get in garage tomorrow will keep yo posted thanks

If the light keeps flashing, possibly immobiliser issue

Sent from my HUAWEI Ascend P2 using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club