Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Video Requests

JAR897

OK So I'm back! I know it's been a while but iv'e been busy with coursework and stuff (that time of the year again!).

So, now I'm back I was wondering if some of you who already have your shiney beauties would like to take some video's of them? As you probably know I have a long wait ahead of me still and would like to pretend I have the car by sitting real close to the montier while watching video's of you lot getting into your cars? lol.

Seriously though... Any video's are appriciated, especially one of the bluetooth, radio, POWERBUTTON!, keyless entry and leather seats / ambient lighting!?! (bold = realllllly like!).

If you can't host them personally feel free to email them over to me and I can add them to my youtube chanel.. or if just want me to see them again email them over.

Thanks alot guys!

p.s. Special prizes for the most impressive videos (prize = curley whirley chocolate bar!!!)

Im sure you have checked, but i would of thought youtube would already have loads!

If my camera wasnt broken i would take a video of my bluetooth and voice control! Stupid iPhone with no video lol

I know that there was a video of someone using the voice controls posted a while back...

Yea.. Youtube does have a few but they all go over the same things (boooring) and Iv'e already watched them to death!

The one of the voice control is good but I'd like to see how its enabled etc more..

p.s. wait until June for the new iPhone to come out which should have video capabilities.

Yea.. Youtube does have a few but they all go over the same things (boooring) and Iv'e already watched them to death!

The one of the voice control is good but I'd like to see how its enabled etc more..

p.s. wait until June for the new iPhone to come out which should have video capabilities.

Its enabled in the Phone menu, just turn BT on and press pair. and it pairs like a normal phone does.

I cant wait for the new iPhone, ive read every rumor etc about it. Plus my mate is a developer so have looked through 3.0!

Its enabled in the Phone menu, just turn BT on and press pair. and it pairs like a normal phone does.

I cant wait for the new iPhone, ive read every rumor etc about it. Plus my mate is a developer so have looked through 3.0!

I sadly have read every rumor about it too, including that it may not be out until as late as December :( :(

Def won't be out in June though, fingers crossed for July.

I could take a vid of my car ON MY BLACKBERRY STORM but as my car hasnt got anything special you would find it boring. :lol: You could hear the rear parking sensor beep and my old tunes on my iPod if you like. Abba maybe! :lol: :lol:

Well done on finishing your course work. Good lad.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club