Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Help With Buying My First Car !

Sadler97

Hi guys,

I'm buying my first car soon and need some advice ! I am 99.9 % certain that i'm getting a fiesta sport but a 2009 or newer. I only have £6500 for the car due to the price of the insurance, does anyone know anyone that is selling one or have any reviews so that i can get a better picture of the car im buying.

Thanks

Adam

If insurance is a consideration - have a look at other trim levels too - might save you a few quid on the insurance which can then be spent kn gettinf a better condition car.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Personally if it's a first car and you're young I'd buy something !Removed! and cheap and keep the change for a rainy day / house fund, you won't lose any money on it and won't matter when it breaks etc. Each to their own though and fair play for having something nice. Although if you want a fiesta for your first car get an mk2 rs turbo 2k will get you a half decent one and won't lose money and cheap to fix, insurance isn't high on them and parts are dirty cheap.

Sorry for the lack of paragraphs.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

What a coincidence, that's the exact year and price I'm asking for my Titanium which I'm currently trying to sell :). Sounds like you want a Zetec S but if you'd consider a Titanium (with the same 1.6 engine as the MK7 Zetec S) there's a link in my signature.

yes insurance is a problem for new drivers as for nearly every car that i have looked at polo, corsa, Leon and the punto evo they are all between 2300 and 2700 so that affects the car i can get, i like the car Phil but i was looking at the fiesta s due to the looks i like the spoiler, wheels and the front and rear bumpers and it would cost a few thousand to put it that way. I can get one in budget as 2009 ones with around 30,000 miles are about 5,500 and the dealerships want about 7000 which is a pain really.

No worries, it was worth a try :). There are some Titaniums out there with the dress up kit and different wheels which look just like a Zetec S, just without the sports suspension an maybe a different engine. I'd be careful looking at one for £5,500 though, the Zetec S retails for more than the Titanium so that is a very low price. They could be trying to hide something so definitely do a HPI check (costs a few quid), and maybe pay for a mechanic to check it over before you hand over any money, if you think it might be too good to be true. I mean I could take my car to WeBuyAnyCar and they would give me about £5800 - £5900, so you have to ask why is a similar Zetec S being sold for less than that?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club